This is great to know! Are there any case fans in your build?
I bought all the parts for my planned k39 build (4060 + 7600). https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/hk3212/saved/Xf2JwP
Bit worried about fitting the IS-55 cooler with the mobo and case, but have found examples of people using IS-55 in...
I went ahead and bought the Hdplex psu, power limiting the cpu should make it viable if necessary. I found the PSU to be $70 cheaper when purchasing from Canada, and I like the idea of a fanless setup.
Thanks for the info, this is my 2nd itx build and the world of GAN psus is new to me. I've decided on most of the components, do you think the 7600 would be harder to cool than the 12400? This is a k39 build and I'd be willing to pay more for AM5 but not if cooling is a bigger concern.
Would the HDPLEX 250W PSU be enough for a 12400 + Zotac 4060 Solo setup? Pcpartpicker is giving my build a 300W estimate, which I assume is the maximum. Will I have to power limit the CPU? I think the 12400 can get up to approx. 120W max.
Also curious about this, was looking at building with 250w HDPLEX in the SKTC A07. Otherwise, will go with K39 as I know the PSU will fit in that case (v3)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.