For the cable set:
1. Do you offer sleeved cables?
2. Can you make cables to length for Fractal Design ION+ 860W Platinum (ATX)?
And for the design, I agree with another post earlier about making grill openings to be larger/less restrictive, if still possible.
Aren't the embossing on the EVGA card just stickers? I also had this issue with my 1080Ti SC Black and the ZS-A4s case before. I just removed the stickers on the fans and voila.
This is how i mount my H75.
Does it even have enough clearance for Panel>Fan>Rad?
Edit: Nevermind I saw OptimumTech's video. The mounting bracket for the 240 is different so there is enough clearance. And you dont have to push it all the way in because you can use shorter tubing. My bad.
TX240 is 125mm wide so I doubt it will fit. I already had a hard time with the Corsair H75 which i measured to be 120mm wide (need to sand down and jam it in).
I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
25mm thick fans won't fit. I measured the distance from the top of the Accelero heatsink to the case side panel to be roughly 15mm. So NF-A9x14 might fit, but I can't confirm. For now I think the stock Accelero fans are sufficiently cool and quiet.
@Wahaha360 How wide is this gap supposed to be? Nominal and tolerance? I measured it to be very slightly under 120mm. There is positive interference; the AIO doesn't fit. The AIO I am using is Corsair H75 which is exactly 120mm wide. I saw @tyen use the H60 which is also 120mm wide and he can...
The flat packing is nice
Also for those who were concerned about the side panels, they are actually pretty solid. In fact the side panels on the Dan A4 are very slightly easier to bend.
Good news: T1 has arrived.
Bad news: Amazon delivery ETA delayed to next week for my Accelero III and NF-A12x25s.
Was hoping i could work on it this weekend. Oh well.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.