What expansion would you want to use in this case that uses PCIe power? The PSU isn't built to supply any more power anyway. You're free to replace it with any other flex power supply if you want to use the motherboard in a different case with expansion capabilities.
Again you can just use any...
Sounds completely impossible, what ATX PSU did you have in mind?
From what I've seen you'd have a hard time condensing an SFX PSU into an Flex format, let alone even a small ATX one.
Is Nano-ITX still a thing? Haven't seen anything interesting, or rather anything at all it that formfactor for a while now...
There are hardly any nano itx cases anyway, so I don't really see any advantage over a non standard mini-pc board?
Those fully acrylic cases were a definitely bit before my time, was still trying to piece together a working gaming pc from discarded office pc's/parts back then lol.
Although @confusis did definitely win, I'd be happy to contribute something as well.
Somewhat modified but there are...
Cheap chinese SMPS' were bad 5y ago and they still are today. For a NAS I'd assume you'd want something reliable?
I'd get something proper like a Mean Well RPS-120 they're rated for 84W/120W with passive/active cooling respectively, and available in a range of voltages depending on what pico...
A decent internal rad will do fine, especially for quiet operation. Thick rads are generally only more performant with higher airflow thus more noise.
Something like a corsair XR5 or HWL GTS will equal or out perform most thick rads great with good pressure optimized fans between 500-1000 rpm...
My bad, was preoccupied for a few days.
I'll give a couple.
@SFFMunkee has the country right with the Jensen guess, and they're about as or if not rarer than a jensen.
Their 90's LM cars are probably more well known than the roadgoing ones.
They were available as both a kit and factory finished.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.