I was prepared to reposition the GPU riser as you suggest, but never did it because it didn’t seem to be necessary.
I think you are correct that with this card (EVGA 3070 Black) moving the GPU riser will make it difficult/impossible to plug in a HDMI cable. The port is right on the edge of the...
Temps are good so far. I ran the FurMark stress test for a few hours and the temperature peaked at 67C. While playing Forza Horizon 4 the temperature hovered around 60C. This was with an ambient temp of 22C.
The fans shut off at idle. Under load they are quiet, but audible.
I just wanted to chime in and confirm what others have found that the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 BLACK GAMING (08G-P5-3751-KR) card barely fits into the Dan A4 Case. This is the version that does not have a backplate.
In my v4.1 case (silver riser cable) the fans barely touch the outside of the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.