I was just about to put in an order for the NCase M1 then saw this...
When do you estimate we will see the first shipment. Just so I don’t wait a year or so.
The case is just awesome and I can’t wait to build my custom loop inside it. But if it will be a long wait I will get the NCase M1 to play...
Dondan is it possible to have:
1) an estimated date you will have this case on for purchase
2) sizes and dimensions for ordering the parts such as the GFX Card, Power Supply, radiators and so on
Thank you in advance for providing us with such a sought after product
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.