Hi, I'm using 1080Ti with little undervolt, so at 210-215W I having temp hovering at 65-70C max (with 20cm fan). But we might have more problems around VRM (especially with 14cm fan it is not getting any airflow).
So it will be safer to wait for some tests first.
Hi, nice initiative, but I see several thermal problems. Those PSU are ATX and will block big part of fresh air access. Also the radiator being in the bottom part will heat more the motherboard and it will especially aggravate the problems with VRM temps on graphics card...
Hello,
I see on yhe site: "Currently needed to close the batch: 0 unit." So the batch for TOP HAT is closed? The pruduction is started or will start soon?
Hello!
Could you please tell how much the Noctua 20cm fan is interfereing with the button, headset jack & USB ports in the final top hat build? May be you still have some pics so I can see how much I need to grind?
It is really difficult to make any conclusion of this article. He had 200 i9-9900K, but only 2 i9-9900KF. Possible that he just gets very lucky with this one. I didn't see anywhere else confirmation that F versions are better for Overclocking. And it is not logical. Intel just decided not to...
1. Hm... Gamers Nexus made several tests grinding IHS, but never got better results than -2C. Do you have any links to tests with the difference of 10-15C?
2.How there can be a difference in cooling if there is no stractural difference (if descreet GPU used)? F version has a desactivated iGPU...
Wow, this is not at all the same results that I had. My i7-9700k reaching 100C and starts to throttle after 1-2 mins at 150W (not even necessary to turn on AVX). So I had to limit the consumption at 120W (in bios) max and in this way it reaches 70-75C max with 20cm fan @ 500RPM.I reassembled the...
Hi, thank you for shearing.
Did you tried to stress test your CPU? I also have 9700k, but it is overheating under prime95 for exemple. I had to limit the TDP in order to keep the temps in check.
By the way, thanks to Nicholas et Elisa! They helped me a lot also!
As you probably know, there is a silicon lottery. 2 same GPU can perform very differently. So in order to make all GPU work out of the box the manufacturer sets the standard curve like for lower performer GPU. Otherwise, some worse GPU will crush with a standard curve.
So depending on your...
I will do and post soon before/after undervolting results.What I remember from my previous tests is that my 1080Ti reference, was boosting itself to 1870MHz, but it was fluctuating a lot. Consumption was 240-250 Watts. At 1.1 V - also fluctuating. Don't remember the temps, but the difference was...
It is a metter of several mm. Noctua 20cm is hagning for 2-3mm from the rear pushing on connectors in front. There is plenty of space for the fan and connectors/buttons. May be it is possible to add even more USB ports or USB type C (in terms of space it is ok). There are a lot of ITX...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.