You have the 550, 560 for the small air cooled and the 580 for the big water cooled builds, how about something in the middle. Yes SFF custom water cooling case like the Dan C4-SFX.
The 580 is too big for me and when you were thinking of removing the fans on the bottom of the 570 I started to get excited again. To me the smaller 570 would be something I would purchase. A 240mm rad. with custom loop water cooled cpu and gpu is what I want. I was watching the progress of...
DonDan, what is the height of the CPU water cooling block + pump area with either of the new designs. The original design had it at 62 mm height a Apogee Drive II is also 62 mm in height. Is it possible to gain 5-10 mm in this area while you are adding width to the case.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.