Love the case! I've gone for a similar aesthetic but lack the skill to build the case myself. I would love to see more commercial options with console layouts like this. Wood is probably too niche but it's what I want in a living room PC.
How effective is the AIO when it's above the PSU?
5600x plus those parts will work well in the Sliger console cases. The thermals on the FE cards are particularly good in those cases because the hot air is directly vented out, instead of dumping into the case and then needing another fan to exhaust it.
Thanks for the tip. It wasn’t the problem but it was a good idea to check.
The problem turned out to not be in the case at all. It's the wood case sitting on the wood entertainment center that resonates. I mostly fixed it by sticking on some rubber thingys that Noctua includes in their chromax...
It’s hard to tell from my pics but I removed the fans and shroud from the Asus 3080 TI. The case fits a triple slot card and that is the perfect height for card’s heat sink plus regular height fans. I have two Noctua AFx25 fans below the GPU.
The GPU compartment on this case has lots of...
I waited 3 months for this case to be built. Then the day after it finally arrived I totally lucked into a 3080 TI. (I walked into Microcenter to buy a fan and they were unboxing a 3080 TI shipment that hadn’t arrived in time for the morning line up. It was like a dream.)
I love that the build...
It arrived yesterday, and no kidding. It doesn't come with a backplate and isn't compatible with standard AM4 mounts. They expect you to screw it right through the PCB with nothing to indicate the proper amount of torque. I can use a Noctua backplate but I would have passed if I knew how jank it...
The gray cable is just part of the riser. It has the blue strands plus that thicker part in front of the pcie notch.
The cooler has the stock slim fan. I have a Black Ridge on the way. I’m hoping it keeps things cooler while being compatible with any case. (My hobby lately has been rebuilding...
I have plans for the Louqe riser cable in another case but was able to use it here for now. You can also see the special Corsair to 12 pin nvidia, instead of the pigtail that comes with the card plus the bulky stock PSU cable.
The CPU cooler could be better but it’s OK for a 5600x. I'm happy...
I recently built into a CL520. I have a 3070 FE so cooling was much simpler for me, but it’s fun to follow what you are doing. Interesting that you flipped around the psu. That looked like a better arrangement to me. I was guessing they didn’t do it because of ginormous third party GPUs.
I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.