@Matt3D Really I mean a horizontally laid-out mini itx case that supports a single slot GPU and a fullheight mini itx (not thin-itx), but also keeping the footprint as small as possible. An (ugly) example would be this
In this layout though there's extra unneeded (for my use) space to the...
@warfreak131 Ah yes I supposed my username is easy to recognize haha! As for 75 watts, I had a thin itx board that had a 4x pcie slot able to deliver 75w (It was powering a 1050 ti with no underclocking involved, with near-to 16x performance). I cannot recall the name of the intel thin itx...
Anyone have any recommendations for some reasonably quiet blower coolers? I know by design they are just louder, but my experience is only with dynatron, and that was VERY loud lol.
Im sure you mentioned it somewhere, but it's hard to tell from the photos if the GPU is planned to be laid out horizontally or vertically. Either way, I think this configuration is in low supply and I welcome any additions to it. I need a small desktop PC that houses exactly 1 single slot low...
Wow this is exactly the style of case I'm looking for: A horizontal case perfect for a single slot (low profile?) gpu. Love it. Can't wait to see this finished!
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a single LP slot mini itx PC case with the smallest volume possible, also I prefer desktop layout vs tower in. It seems this fits the bill: http://www.travla.com/business/index.php?id_product=87&controller=product
It's just not very pretty. I was wondering if...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.