For those interested in watercooling, I reached out to Alphacool who confirmed that the Eiswolf 2 for 3080/3090 will be available in Jan/Feb 2021 . These are AIO GPU coolers.
https://www.kitguru.net/components/leo-waldock/alphacool-eiswolf-2-aio-for-your-graphics-card/
I am using Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Trinity . I checked Zotac website and measurements are exactly the same in mm but in inches are different. So I think Zotac may have messed up here.
Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity
317.8mm x 120.7mm x 58mm / 12.5" x 4.75" x 2.28"
Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity...
Mini-ITX motherboards all have universal dimensions. Zotac Shroud is massive, but with some compromising ( front IO ), any NCase owner should be able to fit the card in.
But you are correct in the fact that it is challenging to get it in. I will message the moderator and ask them to add the...
Go to the first page of this thread and look at the GPUs in the list that match the size of the GPU you are interested in.
I believe the KFA 3090 you will fit base on measurements. However you should check yourself before committing to the purchase of the GPU.
Hi guys,
I've been quietly following this thread for a while.
I have just registered to report that Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity fits without an issue inside the NCase M1 V6.1 . The front USB-C, USBs and Jack ports all need to be removed.
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/NxTCmG
Above is a link with...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.