If someone is reading this ... I can also suggest to swap for ARX CeraDyna 492-4332. 12,71 CFM @ 33 db. Did that swap on my FlexATX since I was worying about the low CFM of the Noctua.
Are there any news on this project anymore? CNCed APU cases, which have no front I/O or even a front hole for infrared stuff are thing we need. Ok maybe just me, but if Ryzen APUs increase performance as they did in the past there is no need for casual gamers to have a dedicated GPU anymore.
Great insights, thank you.
How does the card mount into the case?
Is the fan working properly plug n play with the card? And how are the temps?
... RTX 3070 in 170mm is something I need for my next build.
I just happen to see this case on a suggested youtube video. I took some time to find out the name and finally I found everything. Looking forward to my order a MQ5 :)
I hope this case gets the attention it deserves in the SFF community!
I just bought one, it arrived yesterday. Besides the flimsy power connector housing it looks good. Strange thing happened: I jumped it in order to start it. FAN noise is okay (I will change the fan anyway). I turned it of (removed the jumper). After that I could not start it anymore. After 2min...
Great to see some progress here. Your initial thoughts are so true:
I would like to add that no case even the really hyped ones is perfect. There is always that little thing, which does not fit for your build. And 200+ € for a ITX case, wich is no perfect is way too much. After ordering...
I did - PSU is fine, this is the information I received two times from Corsair. When I was asking why it seems like the LOT number is one of the affected ones related to the threads you can find online they told me it's not true.
Quote Corsair service staff: "The serial number is the important...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.