Im using one m.2 drive rear mounted. I went with Sata M.2 because I don't think I need nvme and the sata m.2s apparently run much cooler than the nvmes (makes sense).
The only real concern is with the rear mounted m.2 because of what seems like poor ventilation. The rear mounted nvmes in the...
I didn't know that customs would be charging us. I thought they would charge Louqe, who would anticipate it and ask us for more money before sending out the merch.
Aren't these tariffs supposed to screw over companies and not the people of America? So confused
Fortunately I don't think they can raise the price at this point without giving us an option to cancel our orders. Legally speaking.
If the price increases, I am 100% cancelling my order.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.