My case just arrived I knew it was going to be good but it’s amazing. Mine also has the same little notches but you can barely see them I’m so happy to finally own this case hahaha! This will be my first SFF build its going to be a crazy upgrade from my cooler master k380/fx6300/r270 ?
Optimum tech is the only reason I know about the NCASE however every other build I seem to see is the 1080ti, there’s just not enough about 2080tis. I’m more interested in the v6 temps especially since I plan on keeping the pc as is after it’s in the case for a while
I know it depends on the hardware but is there any information on rough temp drops vs v5? I feel like the most major change is the ventilation. I’m hoping to drop a 3900x and a 2080ti in there and just want to know what I’m getting myself into... lol
Hey guys new here not really sure where to post this so be kind haha. I’ve just pre-ordered the v6 it’s my second PC and first SFF build. I’ve been searching the internet and every answer seems to go in one ear out the other so what would to “best” option for a 2080 ti be? What card has the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.