I've been very happy with the T1 v1.1 I've been using for the past year. Hyped it up so much among my friends that one of them made the jump into SFFPC too and loves it. Congratulations on all your success with the T1 and in popularizing the SFFPC community. The v2.0 looks really interesting...
I think we have a madness around here that isn't dissuaded by concerns of fitment. I'm gonna stuff that soft curved, red highlighted, RGB brick into my case one way or another.
I think the FTW3 will fit per this post: https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3073192
The dimensions of the GTX 1080 ti FTW3 are:
Height: 5.618in - 142.69mm
Length: 11.8in - 299.72mm
Width: Dual Slot
We know the 1080 ti FTW3 fits.
The dimensions of the RTX 3000 series FTW3 are, based on that...
This is really great to see. I have a friend that has been bit by the SFFPC bug. Now I might be able to recommend this case to him if the buying process becomes more accessible. The added colors are great to see too! Great work!
Do any of you have trouble fitting the 2.5" in it's home with the cables on the SF600 plat? I'm wondering if I should try to get some right angle power connectors or a custom pslate sata power cable.
I'm planning on wiring a switch to the clear cmos jumper. Does anyone know if the included power switch would be able to be wired for both power and clearing the cmos? Otherwise, I'll use the second hole and use two power buttons when they're available.
I don't remember filling out a google questioner. I did respond to the polling that used to be at the top of this thread. Is that what are talking about?
Understandable. The 650LS only checks off numer 3. I would suggest adding a number 4 though. Make sure it fits in 3 slot mode. And if you can use Noctua's mounting system or something like it that'd be the cherry on top.
I find that the market for 120mm aios is much less than the 240mm market, which results in less quality 120mm aios on the market. One fix to this would be the Asetek 650LS. It uses the gen 6 pump, doesn't require sata power, and fits well in the case. You can even customize the plate with a logo...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.