I can answer some of your questions. I too went back and forth between a dan and the sm550. I ended up going with the dan a4 which i have and am awaiting on parts to build it. I think both are amazing cases and have their strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately I went with the dan because i...
does it make a difference in the dan a4 if the fan is mounted on the bottom or top of the radiator (assuming both positions with the fan on intake pull).
I have seen some people mount the fan below the radiator but most people run it above, (thinking about in a dan a4 case). Is there any reason why one use case is better than the other?
Thanks for your reply Dan! I will be happy to wait, I have already put in an order at Overclockers. You make great products, hope you are safe and doing well!
Would you run the l9a fan on intake or exhaust? Assuming if you ran on intake you would have two bottom case fans (v4.1) and run those both with exhaust.
Thanks for the link to the vlp thread. Its actually where i found out about the kingston ram i chose. I read through that thread on a regular basis its really good! Seems like I just gotta find some reasonable prices and things in stock. Might actually end up going with the rog strix b450 as...
So if you get a revision 2 black ridge it will work natively with the am4 bracket on the gigabyte b450i? Will the new revision work with all b450 itx boards?
Yea I guess I am leaning towards the blackridge. might get it a little quieter if anything. Any comment on vlp ram or what i might need to watch out for?
Thanks for the reply. Those are solid temps. How do you think this cooler would compare with the alpenfon black ridge v2. Debating between the two and probably would go with the one with less noise maybe.
Looks so clean. Do you mean flat head screws for the fan mount on the cooler?
What cpu and temps do you get. Also what fan configuration are you using (intake cpu and dual exhaust bottom)?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.