Thanks for posting this. I measured my MSI B150I and since the RAM has heat spreaders, it would be an awfully tight fit, unless I were to remove said heat spreaders. I'll probably just go with the picoPSU-160-XT with the 192W power adapter, instead.
Yeah, skateboarding was my life as a kid and I have some pretty strong nostalgia for it. Those old Powell videos are classics.
Thanks for the links to the PCI slot covers - those may work. If you do have some made for later batches, it would be nice to have the option to order them on your...
I just preordered a black L4 on the 29th and I'm stoked to finally get one of your cases. I personally wouldn't mind having a set of PCI slot covers, because I may add the GPU later in my build.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.