Recent content by Arboreal

  1. Arboreal

    DAN C4-SFX & C4-MATX

    Thanks for that too @Covuk, time seems to slip by quicker & quicker.
  2. Arboreal

    DAN C4-SFX & C4-MATX

    Vielen Dank w0lf, it has keptbits value unsurprisingly
  3. Arboreal

    DAN C4-SFX & C4-MATX

    @Covuk can you remember how much the were originally? Part of me is interested in having one, as l loved the quality of my Dan A4 and NCase M1. Otherwise, my Sliger S610 is similarly sized and still a great case
  4. Arboreal

    DAN C4-SFX & C4-MATX

    Are we now 9 years in on the C4 SFX? I haven't looked for the original thread, but think it started in 2017... I think grandchildren may arrive sooner than the V 2.0. Please don't read this as criticism of Dan, it's a bit of gentle humour. I appreciate we are living in a complex and fast moving...
  5. Arboreal

    Hi Phil from Australia here.

    Those sound like great design elements, finding the best way to keep Flex PSUs cooler and quiet. Overtek here in the UK has worked hard to source and supply decent and quiet Flex units, I will be shopping for one at some point soon for my NFC Systems build
  6. Arboreal

    Hi Phil from Australia here.

    Only sad as I'm a Pommie Imgur reject.../winging They sound good; all USFF 5L, and under. How are you finding the Silverstone FX600 noise wise? I have an aversion to 'jet engine' 40mm fans in Flex PSUs which I haven't investigated further after early bad experiences with unpleasant noise profiles
  7. Arboreal

    Cooling GPU Heatsink Transplants?

    I have just picked up a 3 fan Gigabyte RTX 3060Ti Gaming OC Pro, and noticed that the PCB is 90mm or so shorter than the heatsink and triple fan array. Are there any sub 200mm 2 slot heatsink/coolers that can be easily installed on this GPU? I know that there have been a few people picking...
  8. Arboreal

    SFF.Network More Power for Less Money: Build Your Own Steam Machine

    My build needs a Flex ATX PSU and I'm looking at an Enhance with twice as many watts as I need in the hope that it will be quiet...
  9. Arboreal

    Log NFC 4TF Experimental Buuild

    I have watched from the sidelines for about 3 years how has Josh has created and has developed the 4TF case design. Talking to a friend with a 3D printer the other week, he said he had considered it but hadn't justified a test print of the frame, so would be happy to print one out to see how it...
  10. 20260628_114316.jpg

    20260628_114316.jpg

  11. 20260628_110010.jpg

    20260628_110010.jpg

    3D Printed parts
  12. NFC 4TF

    NFC 4TF

  13. 20260628_105824.jpg

    20260628_105824.jpg

    As delivered
  14. Arboreal

    Hello mini people!

    Thanks John, I don't see them as a subscriber. It's not expensive to contribute guys, do consider chipping in a few 'currency units of choice' a month Please remind me how to bump up my tier