Excellent. Minor trouble is that shipping into my country is 3x more than the cable itself.
I still hope some good adapters-only will appear. I already have an excellent 3m cable (which is the length I need).
I am really looking forward to seeing the prototypes of this case. NCASE M1 is the perfect case to build in in terms of space, ease of build and compatibility but I personally don't really dig the design. C4 looks to offer even more flexibility in similar size and have a much nicer exterior (at...
Revisiting this - was this accessory made available..?
If I understand this properly, this is top/bottom case extension as replacement for one of those panels?
EDIT: Just re-read the thread, all my questions are answered. Great development.
Would be really good to offer better pics that show...
Sapphire has a really good small 5500 XT card
I have it for about a month and it's working really well. Good temps, silent, all-around nice product. And it's so small, it's beyond cute - here it is in second pic.
One option I'm considering (will try when my 3D printed parts arrive) is to move the fan outside the case at the bottom. Of course, this requires raised feet (the mention 3D parts).
Another option is to 3D print GPU raiser only from Losercard mod and uplift the GPU, if its height allows that...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.