Geeze. -_-
If Josh and the people he works with are happy, then who are we to judge?
If somebody on here says why they are doing something, I'm not gonna question them. I trust them enough because of the feats they've accomplished and the mutual respect they have towards others.
Why try to...
Just wondering if the PSU will be enough for an MSI rx570 with a 2400g installed.
Its on sale at Amazon and Newegg as well for almost 50% off. Pretty good deal if anyone wants a video card :)
Thanks guys. I was finally able to get it up and running :)
I'm REALLY happy you guys were willing to help out. All I needed was to use the 4+4 pin cord.
Guess I didn't kill the motherboards after all. I just wasn't supplying any power to the CPU (from my understanding).
Thanks again!
I've actually been wondering for a while whether or not I actually "fried" it and just had it hooked up incorrectly so the CPU wasn't getting any power. I'm a bit worried that the parts will get wrecked if I send them from the Canada to the USA (I'm a bit paranoid about that) and I'm stubborn...
It wasn't my intention to be ignorant. I'm completely clueless regarding the power supply and the converter and apparently others are too. I'm pretty sure I'm ok with everything else thanks to this community. I've been able to build something I doubt I would have been able to otherwise.
I...
I'm only repeating things that were told to me when I took my parts in since I had no idea what I was missing. They told me it was insufficient power and it needs a more powerful battery and that it could damage or fry the motherboard and all the parts in it.
I've plugged it in like so: C8...
Oh. I assumed that plugging the C8 cord into the AC DC battery was what you were supposed to do. I don't know how else it would receive power.
I attached the c8 connector I bought onto the 160w AC DC and screwed that into the back of the Mini. Is that not what it was meant for?
I don't have it on me right now. I took it into a computer place to avoid killing other parts in it and am just collecting the parts for it and was waiting for the 400w since the guys there told me that it's a bit close as far as pushing the battery for running the system.
I have the hdplex 160...
Thanks. I bought the 160W hdplex and I didn't realize that it wasn't enough for my 2400g Ryzen build and was frying my Motherboard because of it. Didn't know if using a C8 cord was also an issue since it's un-grounded, but I'm glad to see it's not.
Any ETA about the 400W? Will it be available...
So I don't need a 330 Brick from Dell outside of it as well? I could just attach the new 400W power supply onto the inside of the S4 Mini and use a C8 cord and it won't fry the motherboard?
I've used a 160W with the DC ATX nano that plugs into the motherboard. Apparently it can't power a Ryzen 2400g and Ive killed a few motherboards because of it. Would the new 400w work alone or would I need more power?
What else would I need as far as power supplies go?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.