I dont understand about electrical, but thin mini itx dont have 24 pin atx and just have 4 or 2 pin atx (just for supply cpu?), is it possible to supply all stuff include gpu? or with different way?
I think if the bracket have more optional for mounting it will be more usefull.
For brickless build it just for mini itx, but for thin mini itx not'? Can thin mini itx build (with amd wx 4100) be brickless'?
I think if you want to support full height gpu like amd wx 5100, hdd bracket will not compatible. You should add 2 style hdd mount first like main plan and second rotate 90°. That's what I hope you can create, and if it ready to order I hope can order it with 2 style back panel. (Or maybe 3 ...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.