So, my brickless build is complete.. custom short cables and GX12-3 connector without having to mod the case!
All seems good so far, but I have a question about these GX connectors.
I have noticed that most mains connectors are plastic? like the c8 and c14 the hdpex comes with, and I'm guessing...
I had to screw them in with a lot of force, I also found the bigger screws used for mounting it further back on s4m did not all work, on the top ones would not screw all the way in.. so am only using bottom two. Small index of what is what on bit of paper might be something worth adding
Mine will be delivered tomorrow.
Can someone tell me if it matters what pins you solder on with the GX12? as long as they mach on other side does it matter?
So would just cutting the end off the C13 that comes with the hdplex be ok to solder on to the GX12 for ac side
then cutting end off a power lead and soldering that to the side of GX12 for power cord?
I'm just confused by the options 3 to 8 pin, I assumed people are using 3 pin, but then noticed the ones josh was selling are 4 pin?
what are people in uk using? just 3pin GX16 connector?
Does anyone know were i can buy GX16 inlet and contacter witha uk plug? So all i need to do is drill the hole bigger for it to fit?
Really confused after googling the GX16
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.