Enclosure ZS Cases ZS-A4S V4/ZS-A4YTX

chx

Master of Cramming
May 18, 2016
To elaborate a little: I am fair sure this is the smallest case which fits a 4070 Super / 4070 Ti Super, here's a video showing the Inno3D card fitting but barely -- this matches the case description which says max 273mm GPU and Inno3D says 250mm:

I suspect you could cool a 7800X3D in there especially if you put it into some eco mode. Thermalright AXP90-X47Cu looks good (the 53 would fit but probably would be very noisy being so close to the side).

It needs a Flex ATX PSU alas to squeeze that GPU in there it seems. However, I suspect with sufficiently low profile RAM two HDPlex GaN 250W could be fitted -- 1U is 80mm wide, two HDPlex would be 110mm perhaps overhanging the RAM:

Last edited:

vinnyoflegend

Trash Compacter
Mar 18, 2022
To elaborate a little: I am fair sure this is the smallest case which fits a 4070 Super / 4070 Ti Super, here's a video showing the Inno3D card fitting but barely -- this matches the case description which says max 273mm GPU and Inno3D says 250mm:

I suspect you could cool a 7800X3D in there especially if you put it into some eco mode. Thermalright AXP90-X47Cu looks good (the 53 would fit but probably would be very noisy being so close to the side).

It needs a Flex ATX PSU alas to squeeze that GPU in there it seems. However, I suspect with sufficiently low profile RAM two HDPlex GaN 250W could be fitted -- 1U is 80mm wide, two HDPlex would be 110mm perhaps overhanging the RAM:

It's just a shorter ZS-A4 now since they increased the width, so not as interesting as before. Regarding those Inno3D dual slot cards, both should fit the Velka 5 and Velka 7 which are both smaller. https://velkase.com/