Production ZS Cases - A4 V3.2 8.4L - Minor Update

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Awesome thank you so much ! I looked at the GPU specs and it seems my RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra will fit but not sure about slot mm size. Just says triple on spec pg.
Hi,

Not really sure what are you asking? Can you please take a screenshot and highlight the area you want to measure and I shall get back to you with mm.

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Revisiting this - was this accessory made available..?
If I understand this properly, this is top/bottom case extension as replacement for one of those panels?

EDIT: Just re-read the thread, all my questions are answered. Great development.

Would be really good to offer better pics that show off the materials in better light.
Hi Aleck,

The colouring process should be complete by this week and I shall upload the product onto our website and over here. Please note we've decided not to offer grey color because it is too hard to stay consistent among different batches. So tophat will offer in black and silver only.

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Hi
I just saw this case on r/sffpc and i'm really interested in it. I have some questions
  • Is the case layout flippable?
  • The back of the case is adjustable to have more space for cpu or gpu coling right?
  • Having gpu in 3 stot mode can i use my l9a with fan duct (made for the dan a4)?
  • I live in italy/eu, the psu cord is compatigle with my corsair sfx cord (wall to psu cable i mean)
  • I saw that shipping is 50 eur for italy which is very high... Lol. Is there any other shipping option?
Thanks!
Hi Guniens,

1. The case layout cannot flip left and right, but it is design to flip upside down.
  2. Correct, please refer to product page for detail
  3. when GPU is 59mm height (2.9 slots), the CPU cooler can only allow 48mm height, L9a is 37mm in height so it'll fit. In fact it'll fit blackridge which is 47mm height.
  4. We offer plum inlet to C14 converter, does it answer your question?
  5. shipping costs is high mainly caused by our rather large packaging, once we implement flat packaging we expect the costs to go down. In the mean time, once you place the order, if you can email us your order number we will try to offer your something else to offset shipping cost.

Reactions: guniens and tinyitx

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guniens,

1. The case layout cannot flip left and right, but it is design to flip upside down.
  2. Correct, please refer to product page for detail
  3. when GPU is 59mm height (2.9 slots), the CPU cooler can only allow 48mm height, L9a is 37mm in height so it'll fit. In fact it'll fit blackridge which is 47mm height.
  4. We offer plum inlet to C14 converter, does it answer your question?
  5. shipping costs is high mainly caused by our rather large packaging, once we implement flat packaging we expect the costs to go down. In the mean time, once you place the order, if you can email us your order number we will try to offer your something else to offset shipping cost.
Hi. Thanks for your answer
  1. Yes i ment have cpu/psu on the left and gpu on the right and viceversa
  2. /
  3. /
  4. Yes that's seems what i need. I need the IEC C14 connector at the end/back of the case is that possible?
  5. What do you suggest? Waiting for flat package next year or not? Any eta on the new packaging? What do you mean to offset shipping cost?
  6. Is there a way to use a noctua 120x15 under the motherboard instead of the 120x12?

J-R

Caliper Novice
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, would an RTX 3080 with 320mm in length able to squeeze into a4 v3 case? I know its maximum length is 315 but maybe there is a few mm allowance left from 315? Asus Strix and gigabyte gaming OC are around 320mm in length. Quite interested in this case especially with the top hat. thanks!

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Hi, would an RTX 3080 with 320mm in length able to squeeze into a4 v3 case? I know its maximum length is 315 but maybe there is a few mm allowance left from 315? Asus Strix and gigabyte gaming OC are around 320mm in length. Quite interested in this case especially with the top hat. thanks!

Hi J-R, I would not recommend installing 320mm GPU in our A4 V3 case.

qwerasdf

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 23, 2020
Hi,

I have some questions/suggestions about ZS-A4 V3.
  1. If I flip the case upside down to install 2 fans on top, will the magnets for the top panel still work? If not, can you guys make the top 2 fans layout as default in the next batch, since that layout has better thermal performance?
  2. Is there any special concern to use a plum inlet instead of C14? Will you guys directly use C14 in the next batch? If I want to buy a C14 cable to replace the plum inlet, what's the cable length? (Just want to get rid of the converter.)
  3. Is the cable good enough for 110V voltage or it's just designed for 220V voltage?
  4. The 12mm fan size is a little awkward. Will the next batch accommodate two 15mm fans or three 25 mm fans?

Reactions: guniens

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
Hi,

I have some questions/suggestions about ZS-A4 V3.
  1. If I flip the case upside down to install 2 fans on top, will the magnets for the top panel still work? If not, can you guys make the top 2 fans layout as default in the next batch, since that layout has better thermal performance?
Agree. A fan bracket maybe with screws in the four angles of the case to install 2 120mm fans. Fan bracket on the side panel isn't practical in my opinion

fongalv

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2021
Hi,

Can I clarify how this flipping the case upside down actually works? I understand that the front/back faced can be flipped and the entire mid-section of the case flipped upside down, but how would the magnetic cover now work at the bottom? and will the feet be able to attach to the bottom(originally top) panel?

Reactions: qwerasdf

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Hi,

Can I clarify how this flipping the case upside down actually works? I understand that the front/back faced can be flipped and the entire mid-section of the case flipped upside down, but how would the magnetic cover now work at the bottom? and will the feet be able to attach to the bottom(originally top) panel?
Hi,

1. unscrew the magnets from top and screw them to the bottom.
2. switch the top and bottom and panel around
3. unscrew the fan bracket from top and screw them to the bottom.

Note: if you intend to switch the case around, be sure to ask for an extra set of fan bracket at no extra cost. We have limited production on fan brackets therefore we only supply when requested.

That's pretty much yet.

Reactions: fongalv and tinyitx

SilencerMuto

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 29, 2020
46mm will add 2L and 36mm will add 1.5L.

1. Can i install both as top (36mm) and bottom (46mm)?
2. if i choose 36mm then can i use mix 25mm and 15mm fan?.

it would help if you guys include picture inside complete build with radiator.

one more click to buy it but i need few detail.

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Can you give us manual for the case and the tophat? Can't find it anywhere.
Hi,

Sorry since the case delivered as assembled, we currently do not have a manual for the case. We are however, in the process of creating the manual for A4 V3, as we plan to ship flat package in future.

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
46mm will add 2L and 36mm will add 1.5L.

1. Can i install both as top (36mm) and bottom (46mm)?
2. if i choose 36mm then can i use mix 25mm and 15mm fan?.

it would help if you guys include picture inside complete build with radiator.

one more click to buy it but i need few detail.
Hi,

1. You can only install at bottom, you can either leave it at bottom or flip it around so the radiator will be at top.
2. Yes, a mix use of 25mm 15mm or 12mm fan will give you more flexibility to install thicker radiator.

Please photo's at main post