Production ZS Cases - A4 V3.2 8.4L - Minor Update

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Will there be any plans on having tempered glass as an option?

Hi D-man,

Glad you asked! Yes we certainly have plan to make tempered glass & acrylic side panel as an option. Please watch this space for update!

Currently we are trying to meet demand on all aluminum case, once we build up a healthy stock level, we'll start play with other material and create different side panel options.

Reactions: D-man

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Hello,

I'm very interested in your case. Curious about something, case is already way below the 10L mark, why are you not bringing support for nh-l12s which is the best low profile air cooler? It is just 5mm shy. It would also be awesome that supports standard dual 25 mm fans on the interchangeable panel.

I'm looking for a case below 10L that supports this hardware and that ships to my country.

Hi Luke NK,

Thanks for your interest! Compare to ZS A4 V2 case (which is the predecessor at 7.5L), our goal is to improve case performance while only increase case volume around 10%, therefore every mm counts! It is a shame we cannot take nh-l12s (70mm) CPU cooler in this case but there are good alternatives such as Alpenfohn Black Ridge.

Last edited:

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
We frequently receive concerns about the clover leaf inlet used in our cases, suspecting that its low amps (2.5A, which is not true) are unable to deliver enough wattage for PSU.

Rest assure we are very careful with selecting parts. The aim is to create as much space as possible inside the case while at the same time provide enough power to drive the hardware.

We already have a customer installed RTX 3090 into his A4 V3 cases and did not report any issue, so it's safe to say our clover leaf inlet can handle the top class GPU on the market.

Here is the spec of our clover leaf inlet:

Temperature resistance: -25 - 125 degree Celsius

Dielectric withstand strength: AC 2500V / 5sec

Amps: 5A 250V

Inlet material: Copper nickel plated

UL 94 rating: V-0 (plastic burning stops within 10 seconds)

Insulation resistance: 100MΩ

Hey, I do not own this case not am I expert on the matter or anything. But after reading this, I wondered if 5 amps is actually enough for US costumers who have their grid operating on 110V? SFX power supplies easily go over 550 watts so in theory they could go over the spec of this inlet?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

Reactions: robbee

birdsliveoutthere

Caliper Novice
Aug 24, 2020
I saw on Reddit that you are making a top hat so the A4 V3 can accommodate a 240 AIO. Any ETA on when this will be offered (I reread the post and saw December) and how much it will cost?

Any thoughts on modifying the current case design to be taller, allowing use of an AIO without needing a top hat?

Last edited:

SilencerMuto

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 29, 2020
Hi, i just order your ZS A4 v3 like the interchangeable back. You guys making a top hat for 240mm Aio? oh yess please. That one of my wish when i buy this case ( i join this forum just to tell you i love the top hat 240mm concept.) hope to more good news in future update.

gil

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
hi, I wanna order if ZS A4 has power button on back and it can be stand vertically (this case it should be same design panels of top and bottom)...can you apply my idea next version?

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
I saw on Reddit that you are making a top hat so the A4 V3 can accommodate a 240 AIO. Any ETA on when this will be offered (I reread the post and saw December) and how much it will cost?

Any thoughts on modifying the current case design to be taller, allowing use of an AIO without needing a top hat?

Hi,

The cost is approx 45USD.

We'll review on how often people purchase tophat. if popular then we will create watercool version & normal version at same time.

Reactions: birdsliveoutthere

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
Hi, i just order your ZS A4 v3 like the interchangeable back. You guys making a top hat for 240mm Aio? oh yess please. That one of my wish when i buy this case ( i join this forum just to tell you i love the top hat 240mm concept.) hope to more good news in future update.
Hi SliencerMuto, Thanks for your support! we should roll out top hat around mid December. So it should be 1 week away.

ZS-Cases

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 21, 2020
zscases.com
hi, I wanna order if ZS A4 has power button on back and it can be stand vertically (this case it should be same design panels of top and bottom)...can you apply my idea next version?
Hi,

For our ZS A4 V3, you can already place our case vertically, as we have nothing on the front panel?

birdsliveoutthere

Caliper Novice
Aug 24, 2020
Hi,

The cost is approx 45USD.

We'll review on how often people purchase tophat. if popular then we will create watercool version & normal version at same time.

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to seeing pictures of a completed build with the tophat, and the possibility of a watercooled version of the case!

tokes808

Average Stuffer
Aug 24, 2020
Very soon tokes808, subscribe to our website zscases.com so you'll be the very first to know when it becomes available.
Awesome thank you so much ! I looked at the GPU specs and it seems my RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra will fit but not sure about slot mm size. Just says triple on spec pg.

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
Hi
I just saw this case on r/sffpc and i'm really interested in it. I have some questions
  • Is the case layout flippable?
  • The back of the case is adjustable to have more space for cpu or gpu coling right?
  • Having gpu in 3 stot mode can i use my l9a with fan duct (made for the dan a4)?
  • I live in italy/eu, the psu cord is compatigle with my corsair sfx cord (wall to psu cable i mean)
  • I saw that shipping is 50 eur for italy which is very high... Lol. Is there any other shipping option?
Thanks!

aleck

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for your interest! Below is our concept for AIO. You will be able to turn the case upside down to make AIO either top mount or bottom mount. We'll make this as an optional accessory!

Revisiting this - was this accessory made available..?
If I understand this properly, this is top/bottom case extension as replacement for one of those panels?

EDIT: Just re-read the thread, all my questions are answered. Great development.

Would be really good to offer better pics that show off the materials in better light.