Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
I think it actually looks better with the darker glass, but I absolutely get that it isn’t what you thought you were getting. I really just need mine to arrive soon so I can finish the build.
Have you gotten a tracking number? If you have has the package left china yet?

The only think holding me back from finishing the build is the power extension cable. I have not found anything like it online.

revan

Chassis Packer
Aug 30, 2019

The only think holding me back from finishing the build is the power extension cable. I have not found anything like it online.

No I don’t have tracking yet unfortunately. Hopefully it’s shipped though.

TheGrine

Chassis Packer
Sep 22, 2019

I have a tracking number, but the last status is from 2019-10-03 23:08 saying "Shenzhen, delivered to air transport".
Do you have the same issue?

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
I have a tracking number, but the last status is from 2019-10-03 23:08 saying "Shenzhen, delivered to air transport".
Do you have the same issue?
Yeah I have the exact same issue. I've read different things online about epacket but it's not unusual for it to not update then after sometime start updating again. The service is different than ems which is how we got the cases.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
how do you install the power supply , im confused
Take the case apart it's the easiest way. Remove the back plate. Remove the front lining. This will give you acces to the screws that will remove the psu shroud.
If you don't have power extension cord that goes from the psu to the back of the case I would not put it back together until you get that piece. Plugging it in after the psu is installed might be very difficult.

Last edited:

Arch

Cable Smoosher
Oct 9, 2019
Has anyone been able to find a link to an flush mounted internal power supply cable? If so please post where we can get one. This fiasco with Z-cases/Bernardo has truly been disappointing. Being sent with a dark tinted glass is not what I ordered along with many on this forum. We should get a clear transparent glass like in the pictures or just refund our money. We should get all of our promised accessories not hunt for them to finish our build. I hate to try to compromise and live with something that does not look like what was posted for sale. We all paid hard earned money that could of gone to a different case. I hope Bernardo responds sooner than later.

TheGrine

Chassis Packer
Sep 22, 2019
Has anyone been able to find a link to an flush mounted internal power supply cable? If so please post where we can get one. This fiasco with Z-cases/Bernardo has truly been disappointing. Being sent with a dark tinted glass is not what I ordered along with many on this forum. We should get a clear transparent glass like in the pictures or just refund our money. We should get all of our promised accessories not hunt for them to finish our build. I hate to try to compromise and live with something that does not look like what was posted for sale. We all paid hard earned money that could of gone to a different case. I hope Bernardo responds sooner than later.

Calm down.
You can just get an angled adapter like this: Angled adapter
And the rest are just standard screws.

I get that the glass is darker than on the pictures, but hey... this thing is just soo easy to mod...
Nevertheless build quality is just top notch if you keep in mind that this is a really really tiny batch production.

If you compare this to some Kickstarter projects this is going almost smooth... (as long as we get the missing accessories ^^)

Reactions: AstroWan

DuKe

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2019
Bernardo already sent the missing pieces, it will take longer the cable that you buy on the other hand, than the shipment that he already made of the remaining pieces, I know that it is a nuisance to have the case and not be able to finish it XD.
Now if the glass is a problem because almost nobody likes it since it has nothing to do with the announced images, I hope you make a solution.
P.D. Has anyone received the 20 usd discount?

Estanful

Caliper Novice
Aug 23, 2019
I think this happens by trusting your idea and project to third persons, instead of seeing you handle the whole process. the dark glass is a joke.
lucky that I built my particular case while I was waiting and I don't need it anymore. good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Jabaniz

Case Bender
New User
Oct 12, 2019
Received accessory package with cord today, waiting for some builds before I finish mine. Habing hard time routing power cord by the new noctha fans I placed on top of case

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Received accessory package with cord today, waiting for some builds before I finish mine. Habing hard time routing power cord by the new noctha fans I placed on top of case
Did your tracking number update? Cause mine hasn't.
Are you in the us?

kota

What's an ITX?
Oct 14, 2019
I received the tracking number on 10/7.
The package passed through customs and arrived at the post office near my house yesterday.
I live in Japan and today is a holiday for National Sports Day . Therefore, I will receive my package tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.