Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Thanks for the heads up - seems like the bracket isn't required, it just makes installation easier. Is that your view on it also?
From what I understand the brackets the C7 comes with are hard to install. Once installed the fins are facing the wrong way blowin hot air on th VRM's and ram.
That's what I've gotten from posts on reddit's sff and here.
You have to turn the cooler 90 degrees to get the air flow going properly. That bracket allows you to install the cooler by turning it 90degrees.
I don't know if that has been solved with the new C7 that are being sold now.

Reactions: revan

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Hey BernardoZ, would you know if the case might have any issues with the Gigabyte Aorus x570i. It has a backplate that shouldn't be removed. The backplate has interfered with installation on other cases. Do you think it would have any issues with this case?

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hey BernardoZ, would you know if the case might have any issues with the Gigabyte Aorus x570i. It has a backplate that shouldn't be removed. The backplate has interfered with installation on other cases. Do you think it would have any issues with this case?
I can't confirm without testing it in person, sorry. But fyi, we are using standard 7mm motherboard standoffs.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hey all, good news!
- We've shipped 70% of all orders this week. I'll update the tracking infos this Sunday.
- The remaining orders will get shipped next week at most.
- All orders are getting shipped using EMS, so it won't take long to receive the product.

PS: we still have 8 case units (with psu) left, please share with friends if possible :)

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
@BernardoZ will there be future production runs of both the case (with new colors potentially) and PSU?

I think it should be about 2-3 pages earlier but BernardoZ stated that for now they're focusing on making sure this first batch goes well before looking into future plans. Though I could be wrong.

Also BernardoZ, just to confirm, you're saying that everyone will get their shipping information on Sunday then? I'm excited to receive the case so I'd love to get a timer to know when it finally arrives. Thanks for the updates!

Reactions: DrHudacris

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
will there be future production runs of both the case (with new colors potentially) and PSU?
I'm not sure yet, we'll evaluate the possibility soon. If we do another batch, it should be around December.
just to confirm, you're saying that everyone will get their shipping information on Sunday then?
Only the orders that got shipped this week. If you don't receive it on Sunday, please wait 1 more week.

Reactions: AstroWan

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Has anyone received any shipping notifications?
Just sent the tracking info of all orders that got shipped last week. So if you haven't received it, it's cuz it will be shipped this week.
Ps: the email we are sending to is the one you used at the time of purchase.

Also, please share some thoughts/pics when you get the case :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nouvolo

turbosloth

Case Bender
Jun 27, 2019
Got the email at 1pm and my PSU was delivered an hour later. Looks great, hopefully I can finish off my build soon :)

wallysimmonds

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like I missed a delivery today. Thanks for sorting that BernardoZ.

Turbosloth, how are you finding it so far? I'm probably not going to be able to test it out for another week

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Got the case today. Looks very sleek wont be able to finish my build till tomorrow or Wednesday.
Thansk for the spacers!!

Reactions: revan

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Definitely excited to see all the builds that'll be coming out with everyone that's gotten there case. Post some pictures when possible!

Kheller

Case Bender
Sep 25, 2019
Got the case and it looks great. But, it would have been nice if there was some rubber feet for the base stand included.
Also, I did not receive the psu powercable to route from the back of the psu to the back of the case. As I understand should had been included?

Jbofill

What's an ITX?
Sep 25, 2019
Did anyone receive hardware with their case, like screws and motherboard standoffs? Mine didn't come with any so I can't mount motherboard or psu. I also am missing the power extension cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.