Not open for further replies.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
UPDATE
Separate psu orders will start shipping tomorrow. Case orders (with or without psu) will start next week.
If you don't get your tracking info immediately please be patient, cuz we'll ship in small batches till end of month.

Cheers

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this case last night.
I'm still trying to understand what's the max size cooler this will fit with the included spacers less than 60mm?

Last edited:

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I'm still trying to understand what's the max size cooler this will fit with the included spacers less than 60mm?
CPU cooler: up to 40mm height (without glass spacers)
up to 50mm height (1 set of spacers recommended)
up to 60mm height (2 sets of spacers recommended)

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
CPU cooler: up to 40mm height (without glass spacers)
up to 50mm height (1 set of spacers recommended)
up to 60mm height (2 sets of spacers recommended)
I noticed when I got the case I could only buy 1 set of spacers. How could I order an extra set of spacers?
By the way the case looks awesome great job!

revan

Chassis Packer
Aug 30, 2019
Anyone else planning to put a 3700X in this case? Whats your cooling solution, not sure the L9i is going to cut it and the 12s doesn't seem like it would fit.

Last edited:

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I noticed when I got the case I could only buy 1 set of spacers. How could I order an extra set of spacers?
There is an option on the website to add more spacers when you buy. If you want 1 extra set, send us an email and we'll figure it out.
I haven't received any notifications.
We've shipped about 20 psus this week. Couldn't send more because of mid-autumn festival in China. We'll continue this Monday, so please be patient because it can take till end of month to ship all orders.
Whats your cooling solution, not sure the L9i is going to cut it and the 12s doesn't seem like it would fit.
It depends on how many sets of spacers you will use. I recommend using 1 set and a Cryorig C7 Cu.

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Question: is it possible to get the left side panel with a hole pattern similar to the right side for use in flat/horizontal orientation?

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
Hey man, have you tried a mini dtx motherboard in this case? I know it's not a common size, but the standoff holes are the same as mini itx, and the board is just a little bigger vertically, which it seems this case would have room for. Any confirmation whether or not it would?

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else planning to put a 3700X in this case? Whats your cooling solution, not sure the L9i is going to cut it and the 12s doesn't seem like it would fit.
Someone on reditt is using the same cooler and cpu in an s4 case and only getting max 63c gaming and in the 40s idle.

I'm also doing a 3700x in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: revan

wallysimmonds

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2018
I had a L9a and a 3700x in my Dancase, it got pretty toasty. Ended up replacing it with a Asetek 645, much cooler now.

revan

Chassis Packer
Aug 30, 2019
I had a L9a and a 3700x in my Dancase, it got pretty toasty. Ended up replacing it with a Asetek 645, much cooler now.

OverclockersUK has the Cryorig C7 cu on preorder, so I'm hoping that keeps the chip reasonably cool.645 sounds nice but I have doubts I could make it fit.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Z-CASE P50 - Last Chance!

After months of pre-production, we'll finally start shipping this week!
There are very few P50 case units left, which you can purchase at:
For in-depth info on the product, I recommend checking Jay's review at:

Thanks for everyone's support

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
OverclockersUK has the Cryorig C7 cu on preorder, so I'm hoping that keeps the chip reasonably cool.645 sounds nice but I have doubts I could make it fit.
I also pre-ordered this... but apparently there is an issue with the way it faces the motherboard. Also I've read it's a pain to install on AM4 boards.

Check this thread out

Reactions: revan

revan

Chassis Packer
Aug 30, 2019
I also pre-ordered this... but apparently there is an issue with the way it faces the motherboard. Also I've read it's a pain to install on AM4 boards.

Check this thread out

Thanks for the heads up - seems like the bracket isn't required, it just makes installation easier. Is that your view on it also?

Status
Not open for further replies.