Status
Not open for further replies.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Can someone else that received the case confirm if you got the correct angle/lenght pcie riser? So I can figure out if all sent orders have the same issue. Thanks

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019

that's the cable I got, is this the right one?
It looked like it would have to be bent to go behind the graphics card.

Last edited:

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com

that's the cable I got, is this the right one?
It looked like it would have to be bent to go behind the graphics card.
Can you and others please try to install it this way? Pay attention to the 180 degree bend on the gpu connector end:

My partner insists that this is the best solution, as inverted riser would make it difficult to mount the hdds.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Can you and others please try to install it this way? Pay attention to the 180 degree bend on the gpu connector end:

My partner insists that this is the best solution, as inverted riser would make it difficult to mount the hdds.
Yep the cable bends that way. So it looks like that will work.

Question on the psu cable extension, was that a custom made? I have not been able to find anything that goes from the psu to the back of the case and has a screw mount.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Yeah same case here.
Missing the screws, standoffs and c19 plug extender.

Emailed support and it seems like the good folks are aware.

I guess PSA for those who dont want to wait:

6mm M3 mobo standoffs worked for me. Although I they mentioned earlier in this thread they were using standard 7mm height ones.

Improvise, adapt, overcome :p
Did you use female on both sides standoffs?
Or do the 6mm standoffs not stick out against the back plate?
I tried regular standoffs and the screws stuck out the back not allowing the backplate to be put on.

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
Can we have a list of everything that should be included in the package? It would make this a lot easier for us to confirm everything is correct. From what I see so far:

Included in box:
-Case
-PSU
-Case power button
-Case USB 3 front panel cable
-Glass spacers
-Case vertical foot
-PCIE extender

Missing from package:
-Motherboard standoffs
-Any and all screws (including rear thumbscrews to hold GPU in place, screws to mount PSU, screws to attach vertical foot, etc...)
-AC power cable extender (to go from PSU to case mounting hole)
-rubber feet for vertical foot

Last edited:

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Based on customers complaints, it seems like the distributor forgot:
- Motherboard standoffs;
- Extra screws (for pcie riser, gpu back, psu, power cable, and case stand);
- Internal power extender cable;
- Rubber pads for vertical stand and for horizontal usage;
- External power cable.

From those, we just couldn't order the rubber pads and the external power cable in time. But it shouldn't be a problem, as they are not customized and can easily be found to buy anywhere.
Also, since the whole next week is national holiday in China, we'll try to ship all separate replacements and remaining orders later today. So please let me know asap if I'm forgetting something.

Reactions: britsches

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
- Motherboard standoffs;
- External power cable.

From those, we just couldn't order the rubber pads and the external power cable in time. But it shouldn't be a problem, as they are not customized and can easily be found to buy anywhere.
Also, since the whole next week is national holiday in China, we'll try to ship all separate replacements and remaining orders later today. So please let me know asap if I'm forgetting something.
This looks right to me. That's what I'm missing.
Excited to get my build going. This would be my first sff build.

Netscape

What's an ITX?
Sep 28, 2019
I didn't receive yet any confirmation or tracking number for my Case + PSU bundle. Can you confirm? Order No. 10011 . I do not have any communications from your end guys, and I read in the forum that orders like #1086 was sent and my order #1011 you didn't send it yet. Please respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: griffinwest319

Freddytulips

Efficiency Noob
New User
Sep 4, 2019
- Motherboard standoffs;
- External power cable.

So is this being shipped automatically to all customers or should I put in a claim/request?

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I didn't receive yet any confirmation or tracking number for my Case + PSU bundle. Can you confirm?
Just so that I’m clear, if my order shipped I’d have notification by now?
We've shipped all remaining orders earlier today. So if you didn't get the tracking number last week, it's because it was shipped just now. Please give me until tomorrow to update all of them.
So is this being shipped automatically to all customers or should I put in a claim/request?
All cases that shipped last week are missing the accessories. So you don't need to put in a claim, we'll send replacements to all of those later today.

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
We've shipped all remaining orders earlier today. So if you didn't get the tracking number last week, it's because it was shipped just now. Please give me until tomorrow to update all of them.

All cases that shipped last week are missing the accessories. So you don't need to put in a claim, we'll send replacements to all of those later today.

Just to confirm then, does that mean the cases that got shipped out today do include the accessories then or do those need to get shipped out later as well. Thanks for keeping us up to date and can't wait to get the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.