Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff4uraree

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 25, 2019
Yeah same case here.
Missing the screws, standoffs and c19 plug extender.

Emailed support and it seems like the good folks are aware.

I guess PSA for those who dont want to wait:

6mm M3 mobo standoffs worked for me. Although I they mentioned earlier in this thread they were using standard 7mm height ones.

Improvise, adapt, overcome :p

Reactions: griffinwest319

dotnetapp

Chassis Packer
Sep 25, 2019
Hey i ordered the psu (to germany) and it looks like my tracking number doesnt exist at ems? Should i worry?

Edit: order number: 10086

Last edited:

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Guys, I'm aware of the missing accessories. I really apologize, our distributor made a mistake.
We'll send replacements asap, just give me 1-2 days to figure some things out.
About the orders that didn't get shipped yet, it will have to wait until we solve this problem.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Guys, I'm aware of the missing accessories. I really apologize, our distributor made a mistake.
We'll send replacements asap, just give me 1-2 days to figure some things out.
About the orders that didn't get shipped yet, it will have to wait until we solve this problem.

I'm assuming you'll be sending these out to all orders, me included.
I started the build tonight and ran into the stand off, power supply extender and screw issues.

Lets us know when you figure something out.

Thanks

suppilement

Case Bender
Sep 22, 2019
I got the case, it looks very good!
But, how do I install the PSU in the case?
I opened the back panel, but there is no hole to install.

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I believe it's internally mounted, top right corner if looking at it from the glass side

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
It goes in the right top right corner of the case under the ssd metal plate.
I found the best way to put it in was to remove the side panel with power button, back plate of the case and then finally unscrew the plate for the psu.

Last edited:

deeree

Trash Compacter
Bronze Supporter
Mar 4, 2017
I missed the chance to order the PSU, so if anyone doesn't have use for their unit, I would gladly buy from them.

Estanful

Caliper Novice
Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys. For Austria 50 euros customs, and when they send the accessories, again to pay customs and also how will I declare it without receipt? any ideas...

DuKe

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2019
Hey guys. For Austria 50 euros customs, and when they send the accessories, again to pay customs and also how will I declare it without receipt? any ideas...
Specify the invoice with value 0 and you will not have to pay anything

Reactions: Estanful

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Do you mean that you need the order receipt to get the product from customs?
If anyone else is facing a similar problem, please send us an email.

Last edited:

BruskiTLR

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm assuming you'll be sending these out to all orders, me included.
I started the build tonight and ran into the stand off, power supply extender and screw issues.

Lets us know when you figure something out.

Thanks
Hey BernardoZ,

I ran into the same issue as the comment above, i.e., no standoff, no power supply extender, screw issues (red screws provided go right through the drilled holes on the psu). I also did not get the rubber mats on the vertical plate and my case was missing the external power cable plug that goes right on the case.

Overall, great case and I am excited to see it finished. Sorry to hear about all of the issues you have encountered with getting these puppies sent out; can't imagine how stressful it has been. Hope to hear from you shortly.

BruskiTLR

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 26, 2019
Hey BernardoZ,

I ran into the same issue as the comment above, i.e., no standoff, no power supply extender, screw issues (red screws provided go right through the drilled holes on the psu). I also did not get the rubber mats on the vertical plate and my case was missing the external power cable plug that goes right on the case.

Overall, great case and I am excited to see it finished. Sorry to hear about all of the issues you have encountered with getting these puppies sent out; can't imagine how stressful it has been. Hope to hear from you shortly.
One more issue that I forgot to mention is that the bottom part of the pci express adapter, the part that you connect your actual graphics card to, is inverted.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
One more issue that I forgot to mention is that the bottom part of the pci express adapter, the part that you connect your actual graphics card to, is inverted.
Do you mean that they include the wrong angle type riser? Or is there a way you can invert it to make it usable? Just wondering if we'll need to include a new riser on the replacements too...
About the other missing accessories, don't worry, we'll replace everybody soon.

@All If there is any other issue with the case that wasn't mentioned here yet, please let me know, as I'm trying my best to solve it.

BruskiTLR

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 26, 2019
Do you mean that they include the wrong angle type riser? Or is there a way you can invert it to make it usable? Just wondering if we'll need to include a new riser on the replacements too...
About the other missing accessories, don't worry, we'll replace everybody soon.

@All If there is any other issue with the case that wasn't mentioned here yet, please let me know, as I'm trying my best to solve it.
I could open the pci riser to see if I can modify it to its original intended position but I risk breaking it. Correct me if I am mistaken, but the riser was intended to pass through the back of the GPU and connect to the bottom; the riser I received could work as is but it would go over the front of the GPU to connect but would cover the GPU fans and impede airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.