Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I would be interested in the 600W PSU only, if I could come up with the funds on time. Are there any more specs on the power supply? I went to your store's page and found a description and pictures but I'd like to know what cables it would include and the lengths of each.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
I would be interested in the 600W PSU only, if I could come up with the funds on time. Are there any more specs on the power supply? I went to your store's page and found a description and pictures but I'd like to know what cables it would include and the lengths of each.

i would also like to purchase PSUs by themselves, & to know the length of the C13 extender cable.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Are there any more specs on the power supply?
Here it is:

Let me also repost my last important update here, for those who are interested:
Last chance to purchase the PSU separately!
All separate PSU orders until August 14 23:59 EST will be shipped in the 1st batch (end of this month).
Orders after that will be shipped only in the 2nd batch (probably in November).
The reason is that we need some extra PSUs to bundle with the remaining cases.

About the cases, we still have a few left from 1st batch, so you can order it until we start shipping.
Buy here

masteraleph

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 28, 2017
What’s the fan curve like on the psu? I remember some reviews having it very low up to 400 or 450w, but I was wondering if you had more details on that.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Last chance to purchase the PSU separately!
All separate PSU orders until August 14 23:59 EST will be shipped in the 1st batch (end of this month).
Orders after that will be shipped only in the 2nd batch (probably in November).
The reason is that we need some extra PSUs to bundle with the remaining cases.

About the cases, we still have a few left from 1st batch, so you can order it until we start shipping.
Buy here

can you please extend your deadline until aug 26, i'm having trouble with getting payment to work.

Last edited:

Haas

Cable Smoosher
Aug 14, 2019
Just bought this yesterday and am excited to build my first sff pc later this month!

A question for anyone that might have an educated guess; would putting two 60mm fan on the top of the case be better used as intakes or exhausts? Intakes might give the cpu cooler air directly but exhausts might make the whole case a little cooler? I would just test but might be a pain to undo and redo them once everything is in and cables are routed

Last edited:

DuKe

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2019
Just bought this yesterday and am excited to build my first sff pc later this month!

A question for anyone that might have an educated guess; would putting two 60mm fan on the top of the case be better used as intakes or exhausts? Intakes might give the cpu cooler air directly but exhausts might make the whole case a little cooler? I would just test but might be a pain to undo and redo them once everything is in and cables are routed
It is designed to exhaust,

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
I'm curious, what is the clearance on the rear side of the motherboard? Looks like all new PCIE 4.0 NVME SSDs need a heatsink, and a lot of ITX boards only have an M.2 slot on the rear.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
can you please extend your deadline until aug 26, i'm having trouble with getting payment to work.
PSU is out of stock now, sorry. Can't guarantee if and when we'll restock it.
However, it can still be ordered bundled with the P50 case.

would putting two 60mm fan on the top of the case be better used as intakes or exhausts? Intakes might give the cpu cooler air directly but exhausts might make the whole case a little cooler?
That's correct. I recommend using them as intake mostly if you are using a high tdp cpu. But at the end, the spacers will make much more difference on temps than the fans orientation.

I'm curious, what is the clearance on the rear side of the motherboard? Looks like all new PCIE 4.0 NVME SSDs need a heatsink, and a lot of ITX boards only have an M.2 slot on the rear.
There is about 9mm clearance.

Last edited:

Haas

Cable Smoosher
Aug 14, 2019
That's correct. I recommend using them as intake mostly if you are using a high tdp cpu. But at the end, the spacers will make much more difference on temps than the fans orientation.

Cool, thanks for the info. Gonna use a 3600 at stock clock so nothing too crazy. Will go with an exhaust set up or skip the case fans entirely. I did order one set of standoffs to use as well.

Good luck with the whole shipping process for everybody’s cases!

Status
Not open for further replies.