Production " No longer a box" . introduce Butterfly structure Open itx A4 Chassis (20200731 big update)

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Don't need to take this seriously at all, but I always felt that the plug-end of the PCIe extender to be particularly ugly. In this case the power cable is also visible at that position. I was wondering if the flap for the power button was extended, it would really nicely cover these two aspects. Perhaps the the extra real estate can be used to house an USB-C header or something? :p

Personally I don't think PCIe riser is ugly. It is the PCIe riser that makes the A4 its layout possible.
If you really don't like it ,you can add a screen or a panel to cover the riser.
Thanks for your advice anyway, your drawings are quite interesting.

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Got mine on Thursday. Super fast shipping. Good packaging, extra screws and tools provided for the build in the box. My first time building and everything is pretty straight forward. Welch has been super quick with responding to any questions I had. Thanks Welch!
Thank you

MBueltemeier

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 19, 2020
is it correct that i can buy cables in your store/shop for the corsair sf750 aswell ? super intersted in the silver wire option may i ask what is the difference between option 1 and 2 ? ( i can only assume it is bad translated form my side, but i have the option "Silver Xproto custom silver-plated wire pirate ship" and "Silver Xproto custom silver-plated wire 2 whole" ) this should be the 3rd and 4th option on your taobao store, super beautiful case, great work !

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
is it correct that i can buy cables in your store/shop for the corsair sf750 aswell ? super intersted in the silver wire option may i ask what is the difference between option 1 and 2 ? ( i can only assume it is bad translated form my side, but i have the option "Silver Xproto custom silver-plated wire pirate ship" and "Silver Xproto custom silver-plated wire 2 whole" ) this should be the 3rd and 4th option on your taobao store, super beautiful case, great work !
Yes, correct.
Option 2 is the cable for another brand SFX PSU.
Pls, I add options in English, So it will be easier for you to order our product through TAOBAO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arboreal

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
I like this frame of yours.
However !!!
$173 delivered to the UK is rather excessive for what it actually is !!!
It doesn't end there we also have to pay 20% import duty on top of that (some other parts of Europe pay even more in import duty)
At $200 the price for this becomes quite eye watering lol

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
I like this frame of yours.
However !!!
$173 delivered to the UK is rather excessive for what it actually is !!!
It doesn't end there we also have to pay 20% import duty on top of that (some other parts of Europe pay even more in import duty)
At $200 the price for this becomes quite eye watering lol
We are trying to find a cheaper shipping method that will cost less. The case is only 100USD, while the DHL Express takes more than 50. For the duty, we will declare below 40USD.
Thx

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
A simple bracket for AIO will be coming soon. It is not a liquid module which will be announced next week. It is just a simple bracket for who just want a simple AIO solution

the bracket provides different AIO installation directions.

One Xproto can install 2 brackets

Full CNC machined Aluminium, the same treatment with Xproto

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
A simple bracket for AIO will be coming soon. It is not a liquid module which will be announced next week. It is just a simple bracket for who just want a simple AIO solution

the bracket provides different AIO installation directions.

One Xproto can install 2 brackets

Full CNC machined Aluminium, the same treatment with Xproto

Looks very nice, any 280 mm support?

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
For the custom loop bracket, is there a way to have the radiator bracket on the inside so that either the fan or radiator can be on the ouside like for the AIO module?

DevFX

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2020
Hmm, interesting design. I found your mention about B550i m/b in taobao page. Using google translate, seem to be an issue about install m/b into the frame? I don't found the same mention on your website, are there the differences between these respective two?

yohawing

Efficiency Noob
Dec 24, 2019
Do you have any idea to buy ADT 185mm PCI-e Riser Cable if cable contained a package was broken.
There are no place to buy 185mm choice in ADT shop on aliexpress.

Or, is the case fit 200mm riser cable ?