Production " No longer a box" . introduce Butterfly structure Open itx A4 Chassis (20200731 big update)

Z33

Chassis Packer
May 31, 2020
Following. Is this final version already or will you be making amendments post feedback here? Nice design

Z33

Chassis Packer
May 31, 2020
Also do you have other shipping options? $60usd shipping to Singapore from HK is bit expensive! Thanks

luvotomuro

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 26, 2020
This is one of the nicest open air case design i've seen in a while.

I have a corsair SF600 Gold SFX PSU. It has a more stiffer cables than that the one showing in your pictures. Will the cables fit on this case? See screenshots below

And also. What is the dimensions of the shipping package? I'm trying to estimated how much it would cost for shipping using Tabao via Superbuy.

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
This is one of the nicest open air case design i've seen in a while.

I have a corsair SF600 Gold SFX PSU. It has a more stiffer cables than that the one showing in your pictures. Will the cables fit on this case? See screenshots below

And also. What are the dimensions of the shipping package? I'm trying to estimate how much it would cost for shipping using Tabao via Superbuy.
1: Using the original PSU cables will be fine.
2:You can buy a set of customized cable together, that will make things easier. It will be around 10 USD
3:I know few about supper buy. You can contact me by WhatsApp:+(852)65862206 or welch52553@gmail.com to order from XTIA directly through PayPal. XTIA using DHL to ship the package which will take 30-60 USD depends on which country you are from.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Beautiful! Any reason why triple slot GPUs are unsupported? it looks by eye that it should fit just fine? Perhaps you have plans for glass fronts?

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Beautiful! Any reason why triple-slot GPUs are unsupported? it looks by eye that it should fit just fine? Perhaps you have plans for glass fronts?

For thickness thinking.
We want it to be symmetrical in order to maintain balance and stability. Only for this simple reason.

But balance and stability may be one of the reasons why you like XTIA Xproto, right?

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
For thickness thinking.
We want it to be symmetrical in order to maintain balance and stability. Only for this simple reason.
But balance and stability may be one of the reasons why you like XTIA Xproto, right?

I see, so its for aesthetics reasons, but there is no physical limitation right? like, you would be able to get a 3-slot GPU in without any collisions.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Actuall , There is a limitation .
I see! Sorry for being unclear and I realise that 3-slot cards were a bad example; what I really meant was 2-slot cards that are thicker than 2 slots (i.e. 2.5 slots, etc) such as Asus Strix 2080 Ti.

Anyways, looking forward to your additional watercooling modules, depending on how that looks I will be interested in becoming a customer soon :)

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Thanks anyway. The thickness of the graphic card has no physical limitations.

I see! Sorry for being unclear and I realise that 3-slot cards were a bad example; what I really meant was 2-slot cards that are thicker than 2 slots (i.e. 2.5 slots, etc) such as Asus Strix 2080 Ti.

Anyways, looking forward to your additional watercooling modules, depending on how that looks I will be interested in becoming a customer soon :)

lasfsw

Cable Smoosher
Jul 1, 2020
Got mine on Thursday. Super fast shipping. Good packaging, extra screws and tools provided for the build in the box. My first time building and everything is pretty straight forward. Welch has been super quick with responding to any questions I had. Thanks Welch!

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Got mine on Thursday. Super fast shipping. Good packaging, extra screws and tools provided for the build in the box. My first time building and everything is pretty straight forward. Welch has been super quick with responding to any questions I had. Thanks Welch!

Sounds great. Do you have some pictures of your build? How much did you pay in total?

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Thanks, Attached is the
XTIA Xproto A4 ITX case Installation tutorial

Reactions: zenpressocup

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Don't need to take this seriously at all, but I always felt that the plug-end of the PCIe extender to be particularly ugly. In this case the power cable is also visible at that position. I was wondering if the flap for the power button was extended, it would really nicely cover these two aspects. Perhaps the the extra real estate can be used to house an USB-C header or something? :p

XTIA Design Studio

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 30, 2020
Don't need to take this seriously at all, but I always felt that the plug-end of the PCIe extender to be particularly ugly. In this case the power cable is also visible at that position. I was wondering if the flap for the power button was extended, it would really nicely cover these two aspects. Perhaps the the extra real estate can be used to house an USB-C header or something? :p

Personally I don't think PCIe riser is ugly. It is the PCIe riser that makes the A4 its layout possible.
If you really don't like it ,you can add a screen or a panel to cover the riser.
Thanks for your advice anyway, your drawing is quite interesting.