Anandtech Xeon Mobile-Based ITX Motherboard from iBASE

https://www.anandtech.com/show/13489/ibase-launches-mi995-miniitx-intel-cm246based-board-for-xeon-e

This is quite the interesting ITX board from iBASE. It features an Intel CM246 chipset, M.2, PCIe x16, up to 6 core 12 thread Intel mobile processors, and has a rather low-profile area for two sticks of DDR4 SODIMM memory.

Here is a quote from the anandtech website describing its purpose and additional features:
Moving on to connectivity. The MI995 is equipped with two Intel GbE controllers, a Fintek F8196D-I chip for four COM ports, three display outputs, (DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI 2.0), six USB 3.1 ports, and audio connectors. As noted above, the motherboards may be outfitted with an optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi CNVi module.

iBASE officially positions its MI995 motherboards for digital signage, gaming, entertainment, and POS applications. Even out of the box, the platform can support multiple displays. Once equipped with a discrete graphics card, the system gains both GPU performance and additional display outputs, just what is needed for digital signage and gaming applications.
Overall, I think this is a very interesting board for a small home server with a RAID card or maybe even for a hyper-compact gaming unit with a low-profile GPU.

So far, there is no information on availability, but it is probably going to be low and for business customers only.

Windfall

I'm a huge fan of SFF
Nov 14, 2017
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13489/ibase-launches-mi995-miniitx-intel-cm246based-board-for-xeon-e

This is quite the interesting ITX board from iBASE. It features an Intel CM246 chipset, M.2, PCIe x16, up to 6 core 12 thread Intel mobile processors, and has a rather low-profile area for two sticks of DDR4 SODIMM memory.

Here is a quote from the anandtech website describing its purpose and additional features:

Overall, I think this is a very interesting board for a small home server with a RAID card or maybe even for a hyper-compact gaming unit with a low-profile GPU.

So far, there is no information on availability, but it is probably going to be low and for business customers only.

Good connectivity for a server/industrial board...

Hmmm.....

Reactions: el01