Buying WTB [W] Low profile CPU coolers and fans [H] Paypal

I'd like to buy up a few low profile CPU coolers to use in comparison to Hermes, I especially care about the first two.

1. AXP-100 (copper)
  2. PH-TC12LS
  3. L9i
  4. AXP-100
  5. Prolimiatech Samuel 17
P.S.
I plan on modding the PH-TC12LS to accept a 100mm fan underneath (total height of 50mm!) and after testing I'll have little use for it so I'm open to taking it, modding it and shipping it back to you, complete with fan - it's likely the best performance possible under 50mm using mass market parts.

P.P.S.
I'm in Canada, we'll probably need to talk about shipping

Last edited:

rcodi

SFF Gamer
Aug 5, 2017
I have an AXP-100 Muscle and an L9i with both in used working condition. The AXP *should* be complete in box, I peeked inside and it looks like it has everything. The L9i is bare with the thumb screw mounts and the fan cable rubber has a couple tears in it from being tucked behind chipset sinks.

Let me know if you're interested I don't want too much for the pair anyway.

Reactions: Damascus

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
I have an AXP-100 Muscle and an L9i with both in used working condition. The AXP *should* be complete in box, I peeked inside and it looks like it has everything. The L9i is bare with the thumb screw mounts and the fan cable rubber has a couple tears in it from being tucked behind chipset sinks.

Let me know if you're interested I don't want too much for the pair anyway.
Quite interested in both, I'll PM you now