will the blackridge cooler be available on sfflab?

Reldey

Master of Cramming
Feb 14, 2017
Doubt it? Most things on SFFLab are made by Lian-Li from what I understand, and the black ridge is made by a different company (I suppose the duffel is also made elsewhere....) But I wouldn't hold my breath and would just grab it from overclockers.

Narwhal

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Doubt it? Most things on SFFLab are made by Lian-Li from what I understand, and the black ridge is made by a different company (I suppose the duffel is also made elsewhere....) But I wouldn't hold my breath and would just grab it from overclockers.
dont wanna pay 50$ to ship it tho

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Pretty sure it's made in europe, so you'll be getting it shipped from them either way

siliciferous

Cable Smoosher
Jul 8, 2018
wtfomfg.org
dont wanna pay 50$ to ship it tho

Are you way out on the west coast or something? I placed an order for mine two days ago, and shipping to Ohio was £19.62, or $24.84 at current exchange rates. If that still isn't palatable, I'd try to get some people together for a group order so you can split shipping three or four ways or something.

Edit 12/31/2018: The Black Ridge arrived today. I placed the order for it on the 24th - that was a literal 7 day turnaround with a bunch of holidays intervening. Props to OCUK and DHL, that is absurd :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: fabio and Damascus

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
As I know SFFLab is in contact with EKL Alpenfön. So maybe it will be also available on SFFLab.

Reactions: fabio

ely105

What's an ITX?
Feb 20, 2019
Would be great if someone would stock it soon! OverclockersUK doesn't have it (and they say it's discontinued) and caseking.de won't ship to USA...back to the Noctua I suppose. :(

Aux

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2018
not sure what you can see on caseking.de
What i can see is that the black ridge cooler is due from the 4th April.
I would expect this to be the new one . . . (I am waiting for one)

genesis

Efficiency Noob
Mar 11, 2019
I contacted caseking.de and asked them if they could confirm that it would be Alpenföhn Black Ridge rev.2 coming in on 04.04.2019 and got a response yesterday;
it will be Rev. 2, that's why there is no stock at the moment, because the manufacturer recalled this cooler, so the fresh stock should be fine now.

Reactions: lazy868

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
Anyone looking to get the Blackridge rev2? I am very interested in seeing some testing done with it in the Dan A4.

Yes, I've preordered this and have some VLP RAM on the way and will do some tests with the 120mm slim fan (don't want to repaste to test with 92mm beforehand). I will compare it to my LP53 with 92mm slim fan on my i7-7700k. Any specific software or tests you would like me to do when it's set up?

Scuph

Chassis Packer
Feb 14, 2019
Nothing specific just looking for temps to decide on a cooler, also what VLP ram did you get?