Will Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ Fit?

DanMas

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
Hello SFF Forum!

My question is as the title stands. I've just ordered the Ncase M1 and I'm actually considering buying a Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ GPU and I wonder if anyone has tried this or if it may or may not fit?

The dimensions of this card is:
  • Length 310 mm
  • Width 54 mm
  • Height 133 mm
  • 2.5 Slot card.

I've tried Google to find anyone else that has attempted this but I haven't successfully found any.

I'm thankful for any advice or help.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
It's too thick for the length. Over two slots (>2.2 slots/43mm to be accurate) the length is limited to ~279mm due to the front I/O occupying space towards the bottom-front of the case.

DanMas

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
Have you tried looking in the Sticky post right at the beginning of this sub-forum...?!?

NCASE M1 included parts list, GPU size restrictions

Yes I have but I wasn't sure as it is a "2.5 slots" card, which kind of is undefined if it's closer to 2-slot and will fit or closer to 3-slot and won't fit because of the length. So therefore I asked, I was not trying to be ignorant.

Thanks for linking the thread though.

It's too thick for the length. Over two slots (>2.2 slots/43mm to be accurate) the length is limited to ~279mm due to the front I/O occupying space towards the bottom-front of the case.

Thank you for the detailed information. Damn, I guess I've got to pick another card then. The Nitro+ is being offered for quite a nice price from several retailers in Sweden combined with the AMD Gaming bundle at this moment.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Stack those krona a little longer, get yourself a Radeon VII come early February...?

DanMas

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 23, 2019
Stack those krona a little longer, get yourself a Radeon VII come early February...?

Will it fit? Does anyone know the prices of these yet and if they'll be worth purchasing even as next gen is coming from AMD?

Last edited:

flocked

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 22, 2019

Would a Vega Pulse 56 work? It's stated as 282X125X50mm. It seems to be 3mm to long, but maybe it works?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Would a Vega Pulse 56 work? It's stated as 282X125X50mm. It seems to be 3mm to long, but maybe it works?
I think it probably will. The 279mm restriction in the third slot is more of a soft limit, and depends on the total thickness, the design of the cooler shroud, and how much room they leave for the front I/O cables to bend.