Who would you "promote" to a moderator if possible?

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
If you could pick a person on this website to promote to a moderator, who would it be? It can be yourself.

P.S. I have no say in this and am only posting this because I am bored right now.

P.P.S. My vote would be...

ZA Design

Trash Compacter
Sep 7, 2016
It's just my opinion, but I think there's plenty enough moderators for this site as of right now. But of course, like any sane person I would recommend myself, even though I would not know what to do with such IRRESPONSIBLE AMOUNTS OF POWER.

Reactions: iFreilicht

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
It's just my opinion, but I think there's plenty enough moderators for this site as of right now. But of course, like any sane person I would recommend myself, even though I would not know what to do with such IRRESPONSIBLE AMOUNTS OF POWER.
Oh no, I'm just asking. We have enough moderators for our needs. Yeah, I see why you picked yourself. :)

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
The Trunk Monkey

SFF Forum desperately needs an unique moderator (some "muscle") to take care of any/all required dirty work. I know for a fact that Trunk Monkey is currently seeking employment and works for peanuts, I mean bananas.

Please watch the video as his skill set is quite expansive (more than you might have thought) and could come in very handy many times in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Reactions: iFreilicht

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
The Trunk Monkey

SFF Forum desperately needs an unique moderator (some "muscle") to take care of any/all required dirty work. I know for a fact that Trunk Monkey is currently seeking employment and works for peanuts, I mean bananas.

Please watch the video as his skill set is quite expansive (more than you might have thought) and could come in very handy may times in the foreseeable future.
LOL