Where can I buy, power connectors?

W4RR10R

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 29, 2019
I bought the connectors I need for my current project on moddiy, but I wasn't aware that the shipping method I choose (not free) had been suspended, so my order has been sitting in Hong Kong for 3 weeks. I'm having a hard time finding other suppliers. Specifically I need 8 pin PCIe female, 4 pin motherboard power both male and female, 6 pin PCIe female, along with the associated male and female crimp connectors. wire and sleeving would be nice as well. I would prefer a US based company or at least one that has DHL shipping as I've received multiple orders via DHL that were placed after my other order.

ExplodingWaffle101

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 11, 2018
The connectors on motherboards are Molex Mini fit jr. You could probably find a list of part numbers somewhere, heres the Molex page. I'm not from the US, but I imagine you could google the part numbers, digikey and mouser would probably be a good bet. Make sure not to mix up the special PCIE ones and the EPS ones.

outtatheblue

Chassis Packer
Mar 2, 2020
Check out Mainframe Customs. They operate out of California, and appear to have the items you're looking for. I have them on my list for custom psu cable supplies when I eventually go that route.

Reactions: W4RR10R