What games are you playing?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
May 9, 2015
It's excellent, outside of the regular crashes, bugs and rampant scamming. If you somehow envision a perfect 100% true to the original game, you're going to be dissapointed by this 99% true remaster.

LeChuck81

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 6, 2019
'80 here ... so you experienced Monkey Island first hand 😁
As everyone back in the days, a pirate version on my Amiga 500! 😅
But, hey, I bought the Thimbleweed Park's physical edition, I got a genuine, Ron Gilbert's approved, "Absolution of Guilt"! 🤣

Anyone tried the new revision of Diablo 2? I looked forward to it, but after seeing some gameplay, I concluded that the graphical overhaul brought in some less than desired changes too. Character selection screen features horrendous female models and upon seeing the corrupted rogues death animation (some dog head escapes their body instead of their ghost) I concluded that perhaps it's better to skip it.

As I said, I'm enjoying D2R as it's the 2000 all over again and I'm grinding for loot for the first time. Can't complain at all of this remake, it's all that a Diablo 2 remake should be, imo.

Neathdrawls

Average Stuffer
Jul 28, 2021
I installed it yesterday, free from Epic so why not. Apparently they have had over 5 million downloads.
Yeah same, got it from Epic. Installed the previous free game too, Europa Universalis 4 but decided on building a PC instead.

Although I always just head back to Mechwarrior Online for a quick game or two of mech combat.