3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
After checking out the build thread posted by craigbru, I realized that we didn't have a dedicated thread to post pictures of our vehicles.

Do you drive/ride something that you're proud of?
If so, feel free to share it here!

Pictures/ Video welcome!

Rules are simple:
1. Only post pictures of your car, not your friends.
2. Cannot use images pulled from a search engine.
3. No brochure pictures.

I'll share mine after few contributions.

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
This is my baby:

5.7L 350, TH350 with shift kit, Twin-Stick Dana 300, D44 rear custom chromolys all around, spartan locker in the front MM hubs, and a bunch of other stuff.

I build her from nothing. Well, actually it was worse. I debuilt her and rebuilt her--no two bolts were touching. I never meant for it to get out of hand, but it did. I have a worklog here...its pages and pages long and it ends maybe 1/4 through the process, but you can see how utterly horrible it was when I started.

I took some video of my last trip too.

I'm a huge braggart when it comes to my Jeep, I know. :( I'm just so proud of her and all the work and learning I did. It was an amazing experience and one of the best in my life. Peace!

Last edited:

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Outstanding CJ Josh! I've pretty much been a lifelong Jeep owner. My first Jeep was a 1980 CJ5 Golden Hawk (not Eagle). I also recently just sold a 98 TJ after owning it for over 15 years. My wife has a 2011 JKU Rubicon, and obviously the GC is now my toy. Too many mods to list, but it's very well equipped and properly armored. All the below were taken or filmed while still on a 3" lift and 33's. I'll get some good ones on the 35's.

A few short videos on Poison Spider Mesa in Moab. The pics are random and are from Poison Spider Mesa, Hells Revenge, Chicken Corners, and Fins and Things.

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
I would say you have the most rigged WK I've ever seen, but that wouldn't even do it justice. Departure angle looks waaaaay better than you would think too. Very nice!!!!

Moab is beautiful, and I love how the whole town is basically a invasion zone for 4x4. I want to do the Rubicon next...

Reactions: confusis

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
I would say you have the most rigged WK I've ever seen, but that wouldn't even do it justice. Departure angle looks waaaaay better than you would think too. Very nice!!!!

Moab is beautiful, and I love how the whole town is basically a invasion zone for 4x4. I want to do the Rubicon next...

Thanks! There are a few out there, but they're still pretty rare overall. The aftermarket support is pretty slim, so you have to get creative at times. If creativity isn't the cure, throwing lots of money at it seems to help... Lol. My front bumper is highly trimmed, as well as the rear. Between the front skid and rear rock sliders and skid, ledges aren't much of an issue. There were a few times in Moab where I'd slide off a ledge, but I'm confident that wouldn't happen with the larger lift and tires I'm currently running.

It is for sure. I loved it so much that we're going back next June for Grand Slam West (Grand Cherokee only event same as this year.) I'll plan a trip to the Rubicon as well. It's definitely a bucket list trail.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
My daily driver:

Toyota iQ 1.33 with a lot of options, 100hp/ton, one of the most SFF cars in the world considering it has a 242 liter boot or 3+1 passenger seats.

My summer driver:

Toyota MR2 Roadster (Spyder in US), 145hp/ton, a fun car to drive thanks to it's excellent handling, an open top (when it's warm), but it has almost zero storage space.

Last edited:

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Riding in a FJ is a blast. You sit so high up and it feels like you are a big rig driver, but it is super comfortable. My buddy owned one and modified it to the gills and we had so much fun dune-blasting in that thing.

I had a little YJ with no mods at all (save for a tiny lift and better tires) and I was the mascot for his FJ club and I went everywhere with them. They gave me a hard time but it was fun.

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
Riding in a FJ is a blast. You sit so high up and it feels like you are a big rig driver, but it is super comfortable. My buddy owned one and modified it to the gills and we had so much fun dune-blasting in that thing.

I had a little YJ with no mods at all (save for a tiny lift and better tires) and I was the mascot for his FJ club and I went everywhere with them. They gave me a hard time but it was fun.

Had a YJ for about 5 years or so was a blast took it all over Cali and AZ deserts, sold it when I lived in Tucson when I got a sweet employee deal on a Z71 GMC (a better hunting rig). The FJ is probably the most fun versatile vehicle I've owned, no real mods except rims/tires didn't care for 17" for offroad, might get a 2" lift not sure about a BMC though but can only get a slightly larger tire without it. Took it easy in Sedona, gal I was with had never 4x4'd before and was a bit skitterish.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Nonsense, that's what tiny hatchbacks (and wagons) are for! :D
- 4x 235/40r17 mounted tires (towel keeps tires from stinking in the heat, Also places on pavement at track to prevent damage to street tires)
- 1x 10'10' EZ-Up
- 1x Jack
- 2x Jackstands
- 1x Fan
- 1x Milk-crate of tools and fluids
- 2x Helmets
- 2x Suitcases (1 under tires in the spare wheel well)
- 1x Tilley hat
- 2x Thermalrests
- 2x Sleeping bags
- 2x Foldable chairs
- 1x Coleman Grill/Stove combo
- 1x Tent
- 1x Laptop

Teaser

Last edited: