Log Watercooling sliger sm580 - help choosing components ?

gled

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
May 17, 2021
Hi guys,

I need your help, this is my first custom loop and in a SFF case, I want to make sure I get everything right ! I've read quite a lot already, but still would be happy to receive feedback

I currently have:
- aorus x570 i pro wifi mb
- 5950x pbo on + CO done and stable
- 32G ram 3600 @ 3800
- evga 3090 ftw3
- corsair sf750
- 2 bottom 140 noctua fans in exhaust.
- kraken x62 AIO cpu in exhaust with fans on the bottom of the radiator, top of the case.
- vented side panels

I get top 80C in gaming according to hwinfo64, gpu stays in the 60 but memory junction goes up to 85.
All that goes a bit higher when iusing my computer as a workstation for work, which is a bit too high for my comfort, and noise reduction would be greatly appreciated.

I ordered an optimus block for both the GPU and CPU, and should receive that in 4-8weeks.

I was looking the following parts:
- Top radiator:
black-ice-nemesis-280gts-ultra-stealth-u-flow-low-profile-radiator-red
or ek-coolstream-se-280-slim-dual-ek-rad-se-280
both should fit, they seem to be smaller than the kraken

- top fans:
keep the current kraken one or ???

- soft tubing:
EK tube ZMT

- bottom radiator ( need to measure space as soon as I can unplug my computer, but I think a 140mm should fit under the PSU, and a single 140mm fan should stay under the MB ):
black-ice-nemesis-140gts-black-carbon-u-flow-low-profile-radiator-n140gts-f2pb
or ek-coolstream-se-140-slim-single-ek-rad-se-140
then the noctua fan on top.

- pump + reservoir:
Ideally a d5 apparently, but I doubt I can make it fit anywhere, so drilling the top back of the case above the io shield of the MB should help put a pump + reservoir there ?
That's an area I am still researching and wondering if anyone has creative suggestions and/or feedback on their current setups.

And here are some photos of my current build

Since this is my first custom loop, happy to read your opinions guys, I will update this post as the build progress when I start receiving the parts !