Closed Various parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell my Parvum Build as seen at https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/project-parvum-w1nn1ng.1412/
Case - Parvum X1.0 60$
Motherboard - Z97 Stinger 75$
Cpu - Intel 4690k 150$ (sold)
Storage 1 - Samsung 850 Evo 500gb 110$ (sold)
Storage 2 - Samsung 850 Evo 120gb 40$(sold)
Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 2x4gb 30$
GPU - Asus GTX 970 Mini 125$ (sold)
CPU Cooler - Fractal Design Kelvin T12 With a Thermaltake RIIng 120mm Fan 75$ (sold)
PSU - Silverstone SX600-G (sold)

ALSO I HAVE 3 BEQUIET SILENT WINGS 3 140mm Fans as well Ill get rid of for 10 bucks a piece theyve never been used but I don't have any of the mounting hardware for them. They were given to me by a buddy because they wouldn't fit in his chassis and I figured I might use em but turns out I'm never going to so.

Reason for sale is I am trying to build something a tad smaller for space constraints, Which sounds odd as its already a pretty small case to start with but I will be selling my desk is well. Me and the Wife are in the process of trying to have another baby so I would like to narrow down as much space as I can as well as have the ease of easy moving if need be.

I have no idea what cost for shipping would be but we can get to discussing that if I get an offer that sounds right to me. I really hate to see this thing go but I need something a tad smaller. Will post pics later in the mean time theres plenty of good pictures on the build log :)
If anyone is interested please PM me with an offer thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
May also be willing to part out some items as well just let me know.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Oh man, I've kept a tab of your build log open for awhile! I'm definitely interested in a few things you got there.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 19, 2017
Parts are going quickly folks let me know if you want something before they're all gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.