Price is $310 shipped for everything.
Case includes riser.
Case includes 400W PSU.

PayPal only.
Shipping to CONUS unless buyer pays.

Specs taken from the Custom Mod thread:
- Volume: 4.16L (105mm x 180mm x 220mm)
- Weight 0.8kg
- GPU: length <215mm, height <132mm (ZOTAC GTX 1080ti mini compatible)
- CPU Cooler: up to 38mm (Noctua L9i recommended)
- RAM: up to 42 mm
- Storage: M.2 /1xSSD 2.5"
- PSU: included G-Unique 400W
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 300mm D.type

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

nxrUK

Trash Compacter
Mar 29, 2017
It's 309$ including the 400W PSU new?

Last edited:

Skeo

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
The original Mini+PSU was $309 (there was no option for the 4.16L at the time, I'm the first).
I asked to extend the case to fit a 1080 Mini; this was an extra $35.
I then paid 2.9% in PayPal fees.
The last $20 is for shipping (I calculated something like $10-$12 for shipping but thought it might be easier just to make it $20).

I'm not making any money on this thing; just trying to sell it at cost.

nxrUK

Trash Compacter
Mar 29, 2017
The original Mini+PSU was $309 (there was no option for the 4.16L at the time, I'm the first).
I asked to extend the case to fit a 1080 Mini; this was an extra $35.
I then paid 2.9% in PayPal fees.
The last $20 is for shipping (I calculated something like $10-$12 for shipping but thought it might be easier just to make it $20).

I'm not making any money on this thing; just trying to sell it at cost.

I highly doubt anyone will buy this if I'm being honest when they can just go and get it for $309. Good luck

Skeo

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
It's $318 if you include PayPal fees. At the very least, the buyer would get it in a week vs 3 months.

SIEGEX

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
Price is $374 (includes shipping).
PayPal only.
Shipping to CONUS unless buyer pays.

Case was made to house a 1080 Mini.
Case comes with riser.
PSU has 6+2pin PCIe, 8pin EPS, and 1 SATA.

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!
I may be interested as I'm looking for an sff case too.

Can you send me pics, specs of the case pls. Also a pic of the gunique.

I also live in australia and wonder if that works

Skeo

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
@SIEGEX
Ooooof Australia is a bit of a hike but I'll look into shipping options.
It would be $354 + whatever shipping to Australia is.
I'll try to take some detailed pics and add details later today.

SIEGEX

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
Shipping to Australia looks like its $50.75 mate.
Ok.....well. Keep the specs coming pls. I read a few pgs back you also offer the psu for it. Is that correct?

Anything you'd like to send pls pm for email unless you wish to repost for others.

Thanks

Skeo

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
@SIEGEX
More images:

- Weight 0.8kg
- PSU: DC-ATX up to 38mm - PicoPSU-160-XT (160W) or G-Unique (from 220W to 400W)

I'll update the original post as well. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

SIEGEX

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
@SIEGEX
More images:

- Weight 0.8kg
- PSU: DC-ATX up to 38mm - PicoPSU-160-XT (160W) or G-Unique (from 220W to 400W)

I'll update the original post as well. Thanks for looking.
Cheers for the update m8.

I see the psu isn't specific. And I'm a little confused with the comment above regarding the psu.

So......
#is the psu a 400w version?
#I see 1 sata cable is that it?
#Do I need to buy a brick?
#is the case in black? Color options?
#TECHNICAL FACTOR - Living in australia our wall voltage is different, how do you think the psu will go using the australian volt rating? Or should I direct the Q to gurywha?
#Case issues I really only just looked in to the pics, and am I seeing an offset front panel? Nevermind the paint coverage on the top seam (front panel, butted to case) Is this an error? Or is the seam offset a few millimeters? Just wondering incase I have to readjust the case myself.

Not sure if you can use this pic but I decided to graph it with dimensions. The measurements have been adjusted to the lowest denominator in terms of inches.

Last edited:

Skeo

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
I see the psu isn't specific. And I'm a little confused with the comment above regarding the psu.

So......
#is the psu a 400w version?
The comment was taken straight from the original maker of the case. I should have proofread it more carefully before posting but it just means those two choices are the two PSU's that are verified to be compatible with the case. I chose to go the G-UNIQUE route.

That being said, the PSU being offered with the case is the G-UNIQUE 400W PSU. It has:
- 1 SATA
- 1 EPS 8pin
- 1 PCIe 6+2pin
- 1 Modified DELL brick

#I see 1 sata cable is that it?
Yes there is only 1 SATA. The case is meant to primarily use a NVMe SSD for storage, although a regular SSD is also compatible as shown below:

#Do I need to buy a brick?
No. It is included.

#is the case in black? Color options?
Huh? The case is white as shown in the pictures.

#TECHNICAL FACTOR - Living in australia our wall voltage is different, how do you think the psu will go using the australian volt rating? Or should I direct the Q to gurywha?
This is a great question. I'm not an electrical engineer so it would be in your best interest to contact Gurywha if you are interested.

#Case issues I really only just looked in to the pics, and am I seeing an offset front panel? Nevermind the paint coverage on the top seam (front panel, butted to case) Is this an error? Or is the seam offset a few millimeters? Just wondering incase I have to readjust the case myself.
Sorry, I'm really not sure what you mean. The following picture is an accurate representation of the case in terms of alignment:

Your illustration of the case with measurements is accurate. I don't know where my ruler is but the measurements should be fairly close.

If you aren't acquainted with the case, I implore you and anyone else interested in the case to check out the thread https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/custom_mod-mini-itx-rev-4.1407/

SIEGEX

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
The comment was taken straight from the original maker of the case. I should have proofread it more carefully before posting but it just means those two choices are the two PSU's that are verified to be compatible with the case. I chose to go the G-UNIQUE route.

That being said, the PSU being offered with the case is the G-UNIQUE 400W PSU. It has:
- 1 SATA
- 1 EPS 8pin
- 1 PCIe 6+2pin
- 1 Modified DELL brick

Yes there is only 1 SATA. The case is meant to primarily use a NVMe SSD for storage, although a regular SSD is also compatible as shown below:

No. It is included.

Huh? The case is white as shown in the pictures.

This is a great question. I'm not an electrical engineer so it would be in your best interest to contact Gurywha if you are interested.

Sorry, I'm really not sure what you mean. The following picture is an accurate representation of the case in terms of alignment:

Your illustration of the case with measurements is accurate. I don't know where my ruler is but the measurements should be fairly close.

If you aren't acquainted with the case, I implore you and anyone else interested in the case to check out the thread https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/custom_mod-mini-itx-rev-4.1407/
Appreciate the input. I thought you were the builder of this case

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Skeo was last seen:
10w 4d ago