Selling [USA-NY] Selling CustomMOD Slim ITX Case & G-Unique Arch Deamon DC PSU

I have a CustomMOD Slim Batch #2 case with vertical stand for sale.

There is a cut out for USB 3.0. (with screws to swap out for another I/O). Comes with a PCIe LiHeat 300mm D.type and a modDIY USB 3.0 front I/O panel cable. Has a black machined power button.

I expected to have the case for a build in by mid June, however now I will have to scrap the build.

I currently have the G Unique Arch Deamon DC PSU (2 SATA power, 24pin Mobo connector, 8 pin CPU, 8 pin GPU) and 400W tested Dell power brick. It is designed for the CustomMOD Slim ITX.

Ideally a 7700 or Ryzen (with noctua L9i cooler) with a 1070GTX mini Itx. Memory Clearance is 42/40 mm.

Asking for $400 + shipping for both the PSU and the case. I prefer to ship within US.

I live in Hudson Valley region of New York, if you want to pick up locally.

Edit:

This is Batch #2, which is now Rev 4.

Cpu cooler height + fan is 38mm (can only fit the Noctua L9i/a)

Venting holes= largest for max airflow (most common design).

RAM Clearance = 43mm max.

Can support 2 2.5'' HD/SSD

GPUs supported: Height <132mm, Length <185mm

See below

- Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX
- MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1060 Mini SC
- Zotac GTX 1060 Mini
- PNY GTX 1060
- Gigabyte GTX 1060 Mini ITX
- MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1050 Ti Mini SC
- Zotac 1050 Ti Mini
- Zotac 1050 Ti OC Edition
- Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti D5
- MSI GTX 1050 Ti Aero ITX

- XFX RX 460 Slim

For more details on the case please see here

Last edited:

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
I will have an incoming CustomMOD Slim Batch #2 case with vertical stand. (will probably be 4-8 weeks out)
There will be a cut out for USB 3.0 and USB-C. Comes with a PCIe LiHeat 300mm D.type and a modDIY USB 3.0 front I/O panel cable.

I expected to have the case for a build in by mid June, however now I will have to scrap the build.

I currently have the G Unique Arch Deamon DC PSU (2 SATA power, 24pin Mobo connector, 8 pin CPU, 8 pin GPU) and 400W tested Dell power brick. It is designed for the CustomMOD Slim ITX.

Ideally a 7700 or Ryzen (with noctua L9i cooler) with a 1070GTX mini Itx. Memory Clearance is 42/40 mm.

Asking for $352 + shipping for both the PSU and the case. I prefer to ship within US.

I live in Hudson Valley, if you want to pick up locally.

Edit:

See below

- MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1060 Mini SC
- Zotac GTX 1060 Mini
- PNY GTX 1060
- MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX

- Zotac 1050 Ti Mini

- XFX RX 460 Slim

Are you stilling looking to sell this? I am located in Boston, MA. If its available, would you PM me some timestamps at your convenience? Thanks.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
I will have an incoming CustomMOD Slim Batch #2 case with vertical stand. (will probably be 4-8 weeks out)
There will be a cut out for USB 3.0 and USB-C. Comes with a PCIe LiHeat 300mm D.type and a modDIY USB 3.0 front I/O panel cable.

Asking for $352 + shipping for both the PSU and the case. I prefer to ship within US.

I live in Hudson Valley, if you want to pick up locally.

Edit:

See below

- MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1060 Mini SC
- Zotac GTX 1060 Mini
- PNY GTX 1060
- MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX

- Zotac 1050 Ti Mini

- XFX RX 460 Slim

does this case have the CustomMOD logo removed ?

do its cover panels attach with screws ?

what is the style of your power button ?

what is this case's color ?

Last edited:

JournaL

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 4, 2017
does this case have the CustomMOD logo removed ?

do its cover panels attach with screws ?

what is the style of your power button ?

what is this case's color ?

The cover panels have screws, just like in the original post by @sergiiua. Has the CustomMOD logo, black power button (no LED), you can purchase additional ones with LED (pm me- ETA is 6-8 weeks). See my post below regarding the case color.

Last edited:

JournaL

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 4, 2017
Sorry, I was busy with exams and life. Case came in last week. There are some imperfections (not sure due to shipping damage or due to crude manufacturing). The case was packaged pretty well. I would recommend to recoat/paint the entire case.

Here are the pictures (I highlighted with a red rectangle on certain cosmetic issues with the case)

Last edited:

JournaL

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 4, 2017
Ouch. Those cosmetic issues are pretty unfortunate. Did you message sergii about that?
I would but I don't know what can be done at this point. I really don't want to ship it back, and I don't think @sergiiua take a refund.

Willing to sell the psu separately?

At this point, no it will be a packaged deal. If I don't sell it, I will have to repaint/refinish the case myself and make it a custom build for another upcoming customer.