Closed [USA-MA] [H] Louqe Raw S1 [W] Paypal, Local Cash

It's been a little while since Ive traded on here, but I would like to list my newly opened Louqe Raw S1 for sale. The case arrived in pristine shape with no shipping damage, however after a quick build test I found that my RTX 3080 FTW3 is too high to fit easily (Ive included some pictures for those curious).

The timestamps are from my reddit listing where I have 30+ confirmed trades. Feel free to look me up.

~~I'm asking for $225+ shipping in the USA. US Only.~~

TIMESTAMPS

EDIT1: I wanted to include some temperature data for prospective buyers. The case, with my components, does get warm, but nothing outside of what I've seen in other compact builds. Noise levels are acceptable under gaming load. Quieter than a blower card in a Node 202 at least. TEMP DATA

EDIT 2: Sold on eBay for $250+Shipping

Last edited:

D90

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2017
EDIT: July 1st. Lowered price substantially

It's been a little while since Ive traded on here, but I would like to list my newly opened Louqe Raw S1 for sale. The case arrived in pristine shape with no shipping damage, however after a quick build test I found that my RTX 3080 FTW3 is too high to fit easily (Ive included some pictures for those curious).

The timestamps are from my reddit listing where I have 30+ confirmed trades. Feel free to look me up.

I'm asking for $250+ shipping in the USA. US Only.

TIMESTAMPS

EDIT1: I wanted to include some temperature data for prospective buyers. The case, with my components, does get warm, but nothing outside of what I've seen in other compact builds. Noise levels are acceptable under gaming load. Quieter than a blower card in a Node 202 at least. TEMP DATA
I hate this for you. I have this case also and am excited about it so this has to be a bummer. You might want to reach out to Louqe directly as I am pretty sure card is on their gpu compatibility sheet… Perhaps either you got a defective unit or they might have a suggestion on how to make it fit.

Reactions: Kundahli

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
My frustrations with Louqe are boundless. It is indeed on their compatibility sheet, but I'm sure they didn't test it.

I was able to get it in eventually (hence my temperature testing data), but it is jammed in there and putting a lot of rotational strain on the riser.

Outside of this, I think its a nice case. Typical Louqe: excellent finish and build quality. Thermals are actually quite fine. Its unfortunate that Hardware Canucks were too inept to run a proper test and their poor testing is now written into stone in the YouTubeverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: D90

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
July 10th edit: Price lowered to be competitive with other SFF cases on the market.