Stalled [New Video Assembly] Densium 4 & 4+ - Tiny cases with real hardwood frontpanel!

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Hoping everyone gets their orders sorted out. This case is fun to build in!

Managed to squeeze in a 5800X3D and a secret GPU into a Densium 4. Check out the build log HERE!

Seems your powerbutton isn't working properly. You can get a replacement for free here: https://densium.net/products/densium-4-and-4-powerbutton-replacement

Great build, well done!

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
I somehow managed to order a white/cherry wood Densium 4+ yesterday (5/25/2022) and I've already received a that saying that it shipped (5/26/2022). Is this normal or should I be concerned?
Send me a PM here at the forum and we can take a look at it

vlad1966

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
If I was to buy the Densium 4 along with the Enhance ENP-7660b PSU from the store, & wanted to use an ASROCK B550 Phantom Gaming AMD Motherboard inside the case, using custom length cables, how long should I order the 24-pin & EPS 4+4 pin cables? I most likely wouldn't need the SATA & Molex cables.

Also - is the black Noctua fan swap worth it?

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
what is the change in new protoype? in og Denisum 4
I'll make an update about it when I recieve the prototype. Think I'll recieve it tomorrow or tuesday :)

If I was to buy the Densium 4 along with the Enhance ENP-7660b PSU from the store, & wanted to use an ASROCK B550 Phantom Gaming AMD Motherboard inside the case, using custom length cables, how long should I order the 24-pin & EPS 4+4 pin cables? I most likely wouldn't need the SATA & Molex cables.

Also - is the black Noctua fan swap worth it?

It seems the 24pin connector is in the same location as most motherboards, so the 'standard cuts' will suffice (23cm GPU and CPU cables and 15cm 24-pin cable)

I'd say the Noctua fan swap is worth it - It truly makes your PSU inaudible.

Runamok81

Runner of Moks
Jul 27, 2015
troywitthoeft.com
Last edited:

Gucky

Caliper Novice
May 15, 2022
2 Questions...
I ordered a PCI-E 3.0 Riser with the Case, but the Riser was on Pre-Order and had free Shipping...Will my Order held back until the Riser is in Stock or will it ship serperatly?
And how long does a Enhance ENP-7660b PSU with Custom Cable length and Fan take to make?

Reactions: Densium.net

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
2 Questions...
I ordered a PCI-E 3.0 Riser with the Case, but the Riser was on Pre-Order and had free Shipping...Will my Order held back until the Riser is in Stock or will it ship serperatly?
And how long does a Enhance ENP-7660b PSU with Custom Cable length and Fan take to make?
Oh, this might actually be a mistake on my part. Last time I checked I had a few riser cables in stock - So it should be shipped soon.

The custom PSU might take a couple of days depending on how many orders come in, but in my experience they're usually finished within the next day :)

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Do we know when the Walnut/White D4 & PCIe Gen4 riser will be back in stock?
Actually, we just ran out of walnut front panels, so they won't be available until the next batch. If you can tolerate it, we still have white/rosewood in stock.

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
Case, 4th gen riser and cooler arrived. Apart from minor paint bubbles on the case which is restricted to a tiny section of the case and not really noticeable unless you had it pointed out to you, all is great. The case is amazing by the way. Pictures really don't do it justice. Super happy customer right here. 😊

rod

Caliper Novice
Oct 29, 2020
Got mine on Friday. There are some bubbles but no big deal. The wood has some imperfections though and that sucks since it is the front panel. I will try to upload some pictures later and give my thoughts on the case.

Here are the pictures for my densium 4+:
CPU is a 5600 cooled by Z39
GPU is an EVGA 3060 TI XC
Motherboard is an MSi 450i

My thoughts on the cooler:
Extremely noisy, I need to swap it for a noctua and pray it is a bit more quiet. The screws were extremely tightened and for a moment I thought I was going to "break" the screw with the screwdriver. Unfortunately the paint job was slightly damaged on one of the pipes and you can see the copper :(

The riser (3rd gen) works as intended, no complains.

The PSU works perfectly, Jon from overtek did an excellent job, I haven't heard the fan yet (might be because of the CPU fan though, lol. Totally recommended nevertheless.

Now, as for the case:

1. the long silver hollow studs (I have no idea how to call them) were very tightened and I had to use pliers to unscrew them, hence the marks
2. there is a small gap when you close the side panels - hardly visible on sight but if you press them to the frame you can feel that it is not fully closing
3. there are small paint marks. I noticed like 1-2 marks but it's not a big deal
4. the wood panel came slightly damaged and you can actually see the marks on it. It is a "problem" because it's the part you see the most

Last picture has a beer for size comparision. A real life comparision would be "as long and as tall as your hand".

Overall thoughts on the case: good overall quality but it needs a better QA - at least on the wooden panels since it's the most enticing feature.

Last edited:

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Case, 4th gen riser and cooler arrived. Apart from minor paint bubbles on the case which is restricted to a tiny section of the case and not really noticeable unless you had it pointed out to you, all is great. The case is amazing by the way. Pictures really don't do it justice. Super happy customer right here. 😊
Great!

Got mine on Friday. There are some bubbles but no big deal. The wood has some imperfections though and that sucks since it is the front panel. I will try to upload some pictures later and give my thoughts on the case.
Yeah, the packaging needs to be improved.

Reactions: GucksTV