Selling Salvo S400 Case + Pico psu

Hello fellow SFFers. I've had this stuff collecting dust for a while and I figured that maybe it can benefit someone else better.

I will only ship to continental USA and accept Paypal. I'll cover shipping

STILL AVAILABLE
- Comes with RGB power button
- I removed the RGB controller as it was taking up space in the case and I didn't want RGB. I don't think I have the controller anymore. Case itself is in good shape.

SOLD
- I've never modded it and it's in great condition since it's mostly been sitting in a box for the last few years. Serial number 71
- Comes with riser and power button

Corsair SF600 PSU: $100
- I have one with no coil whine and the fans almost never spin up. I had to go through quite a few to get one this good.
- I made custom white cables (SF600) to go in the Salvo S400 case that are perfect fit for a layout like the Asus B350 board. You are welcome to them if you want them.
MSI 1050TI: $50 Amazon Link
EVGA 1080 SC2 Gaming: $225

- Never overclocked, rarely used
Lazer3d LZ7 acrylic black case: $80 (this is the version with 140mm fan and no front i/o - needs bulgin switch)
- I made myself custom length PSU cables for the SF600 that fit pretty well. They are not anything special, just plain black cabling, but they worked very well. I will throw them in for free with the case if anyone is interested.
- I will also throw in the 140mm cryorig side fan that I bought to go with this case for free. I think it's the XF140, but I don't remember.
Intel i5 6400: $60
Gigabyte Z170N-wifi: $35
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300): $35
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Sata SSD: $20

Noctua L9i: $25

Unfortunately I suck and I don't have the original boxes for pretty much any of this stuff. I can probably provide you original email invoices to prove that I am the original owner for all of it, though if you need that kind of thing.

Thanks!

Last edited: