Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

cmill

Caliper Novice
May 21, 2019
Here's the imgur album since the forum image linking seems broken!

Let me know your thoughts, what you'd like to see us build, etc! Will do a real photoshoot later this week!!

Reactions: LegendsofMace

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017

Let me know your thoughts, what you'd like to see us build, etc! Will do a real photoshoot later this week!!

Quick question, will there be solid and vented panels for the 570/580 or acrylic only?

Builds I'd like to see:
1.) 580 with an AIO/Hybrid GPU cooling solution and a another expansion card using the bifercation
2.) If there are vented side panels, a 570 with AIO/Hybrid GPU in a full negative pressure fan setup (exhaust through top rad and bottom fans) and intake through the sides.

JaPeMo

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019

[/CITAR]

This cases are in order 580, 560, 580 & 560?

Look very ?

Last edited:

mikeoa13

Minimal Tinkerer
May 15, 2019
Quick question, will there be solid and vented panels for the 570/580 or acrylic only?

Builds I'd like to see:
1.) 580 with an AIO/Hybrid GPU cooling solution and a another expansion card using the bifercation
2.) If there are vented side panels, a 570 with AIO/Hybrid GPU in a full negative pressure fan setup (exhaust through top rad and bottom fans) and intake through the sides.

Yes please! I have an EVGA 1080 Hybrid so I would really appreciate it if we could see a build with a 120mm AIO for the CPU and a hybrid GPU with its 120mm AIO. If you test this build, I would also love to know what kinds of temps you get with it :)

JaPeMo

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019

Builds I'd like to see:

Hi!!!

Solid, I don'y know, but ventilated and acrylic yes, like SM550 / SM560

WGD118

Cable Smoosher
May 21, 2019

Builds I'd like to see:

Agreed although I would like to see that 580 build with the vented side panels and a full negative pressure setup. I personally don't care about a 570 setup as the 580 was going to be the case I pick up.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I think the tall one with the handle is the 580, the tall one w/o the handle is the 570.

@KSliger when will they be available to purchase and when will they start shipping?

So we have a delay with the shipping box, I will get an ETA on that either tomorrow or Friday and let everyone know on an expected ship date. It is also going to be slightly more expensive, so we have to bump the price a small amount.

Price for SM570 is $239 and 580 is is $249, handle will be an additional $20.00

They should still be shipping mid next month, we could ship earlier if you dont mind it wrapped in bubble and in an oversized box.

Hi!!!

Solid, I don'y know, but ventilated and acrylic yes, like SM550 / SM560

There will likely be a vented panel, just nothing finalized yet.

Do we know if you can mount 120 fans in the bottom? I would assume the cutouts are there but who knows.

The 580? It can mount two 140mm fans on the bottom, but my understanding is no official rad support

570 is two 120mm in bottom, 580 is two 140mm in bottom.

570 = 240mm on top (go figure the one I have to test has too tall of a pump block)

580 = 280mm on top

Both cases will do 2x 120mm radiators in top, 580 probably can do a 140mm and a 120mm, but I have yet to try it.

You can fit a slim 120mm radiator into the bottom of the 580, it's just kinda in a weird spot and I haven't really tried it yet.

Also! Red will not be a color option at launch, but the Ecru Beige color will be a limited quantity. (25 cases of each size.)

thewave1408

Caliper Novice
Apr 4, 2019
I'm sure some people would love to get their hands on these cases sooner and would be willing to accept alternative shipping requirements, but personally I'll be putting a new Zen+ build in this and don't need it until those are released, so a small delay isn't the end of the world.

TheCrimsonRL

Chassis Packer
May 22, 2019

hopefully im doing this right newbie here... is the handle attached to the frame or just the vents? also with the handle attachment does that remove the 280mm rad option up top? I'm trying to decide between the 580 and the cerberus..

WGD118

Cable Smoosher
May 21, 2019
Ouch on that price, I know the Cerberus is an established product but now it costs even more then the Cerberus. The price is getting pretty steep. I mean I understand development costs and early adopters normally having to pay more but it is starting to make me pause and think...

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
I guess what I meant to ask was if the 580 could take 120 fans in the bottom instead of 140's if you so chose to go that way.

Chimpee

Cable Smoosher
May 23, 2019
Ouch on that price, I know the Cerberus is an established product but now it costs even more then the Cerberus. The price is getting pretty steep. I mean I understand development costs and early adopters normally having to pay more but it is starting to make me pause and think...
Probably also have to do that these cases are generally low production volume, so per unit cost of producing will be higher as oppose to producing very high volume. I also imagine producing this kind of case is a bit more time consuming as oppose to Cerberus. If there is a case that made me pause, that is probably Loque Ghost S1, $300 for the base case and $120 for top hat sets.