Closed SYD, AU — Complete SFF PC Sale — nCase M1, 8700K, 1080Ti, 16GB 4000MHz, 500GB m.2, Corsair SF600

Specs
-----------
CPU: 8700K w/ Noctua NH-U9S & 2x NF-A9s
GPU: 1080Ti w/ Arctic Accelero III & 2x NF-A12x25s
RAM: 16GB 4000Mhz T-Force
MOBO: Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
SSD: 500GB NVME 960 Evo
PSU: Corsair SF600

Pictures
-----------

Why?
-----------
I've moved onto Software Development as my hobby and want to buy an iMac, this has been sitting in my cupboard for 3 months straight and I don't miss gaming etc at all, so no point in starting up an old habit.

Condition
-----------
This is a superb SFF PC. All details were considered while I was putting it together. Perfect condition, perfectly functional. Custom cables made from pSlateCustoms from Etsy. The 1080Ti has only been gamed on, primarily when PUBG was a thing...my PUBG game time is a little over 350 hours. Since then I've not done much beyond some video editing and web browsing.

Additional Comments
----------
Everyone is biased, however I think this is one of the quietest, neatest and slickest setup I've seen online. It was build following the build series from Optimum Tech. Ali, if you see this - top work.
It legit doesn't make a sound even cranking a game.

Of Special Note
----------
This was run as a Hackintosh. If you want to do that, you can too as it's all compatible. To that point, to get my wifi & bluetooth working I swapped out the WiFi card on the motherboard, the original is included and in the motherboard box. This affects nothing within Windows, but the change allowed the replacement chipset allowed it to be seen/used in macOS. You're currently limited to High Sierra thanks to the nVidia web drivers not working with the latest macOS.
This is a truly a 1 screw to change operation, but there isn't any need as the Intel chipset replacement works the same as the Realtek variant that came with the mobo when in Windows.

Contents
-----------
Beyond the hardware listed above;
nCase M1 Silver v5. All pieces that were shipped to me with it are sorted and boxed etc.
Custom power cables w/ combs from pSlateCustoms on Etsy to power all components plus an extra SATA power cable for SSD behind face plate.
EVGA 1080Ti box & case candy.
Gigabyte Z370N box & case candy.
Noctua boxes & case candy.

Additional Details
-----------
Strictly pickup from Sydney, Australia.

Price
----------
AUD $2750 o.n.o