Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

CaptainComedy

What's an ITX?
Jan 14, 2020
I love the case layout, however I think I would prefer circular holes instead of patterned lines, completely personal opinion and I think this is a brilliant case. but I wish it had circular holes

TubePunk

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2019
So I was looking to use an Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 as my AIO for this case, due to its thicker radiator. However, the CPU block is 53mm high without tubes and clearance is listed as 55mm for the case. The CPU block looks like this: https://www2.arctic.ac/liquidfreeze...sites/2/2019/07/Liquid_Freezer_II_240_G04.jpg

I am guessing that isn't going to fly?
I am going to look into the new EK that I have gotten emails from them about. They showed the final version earlier at CES. The hoses come out of the side of the cpu block instead of the top so then its just a matter of how tall the block ends up being. I'm hopeful that being EK we will get something very nice as far as quality components used. They are saying it is "priced competitively" so it may end up being their aluminum line of rads. Pictures on KitGuru if you're interested.

Reactions: JDragon

Insomnium

Chassis Packer
Oct 7, 2019
So I was looking to use an Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 as my AIO for this case, due to its thicker radiator. However, the CPU block is 53mm high without tubes and clearance is listed as 55mm for the case. The CPU block looks like this: https://www2.arctic.ac/liquidfreeze...sites/2/2019/07/Liquid_Freezer_II_240_G04.jpg

I am guessing that isn't going to fly?
Ah shoot, I just ordered this AIO ... thanks for the típ, gonna contact Newegg to cancel it before it ships ...

Last edited:

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Ah shoot, I just ordered this AIO ... thanks for the típ, gonna contact Newegg to cancel it before it ships ...
No, tubes that come out the top of the block (like this or the EVGA or Fractal Design CLCs) generally don't work in cases with low CPU cooler clearance. Stick with tubes or ports that are on the side of the block.

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
I am going to look into the new EK that I have gotten emails from them about. They showed the final version earlier at CES. The hoses come out of the side of the cpu block instead of the top so then its just a matter of how tall the block ends up being. I'm hopeful that being EK we will get something very nice as far as quality components used. They are saying it is "priced competitively" so it may end up being their aluminum line of rads. Pictures on KitGuru if you're interested.

Thanks for the heads up, wasn't aware of that option. Hopefully it's better quality than the usual 360mm RGB unicorn vomit AIOs on the market these days. I just want a high performing AIO with one cable for the pump and nothing else.

Then again I'll probably get bored and switch to a custom loop 3 months in so maybe I should just start with that.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Almost had these shipped today - but last minute issue with exterior panel quality stopped shipment.

Will be fixed tomorrow, just a matter of cleaning air filters in powder coat dept and reworking a few panels.

All black should be shipped Monday.

Rust and Metallic should be out Tuesday.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Turns out our matte black powder coat is contaminated. Was not an issue with our processing. Replacement powder coat will be here Wednesday and we should be able to ship same day!

Very sorry on the delays!